CHAPTER 4

I'm back!!!!!! And with another chapter.So I won Secretary!!! Yay me!!!And back to the story!! This going to be short because of my friend's birthday and also a trip to PA

Tem skip one week later

Y/n POV
It's been about a week since Ink and Error crashed into my living room.They have been nice company,every time I wake up for school Ink is always making breakfast somehow.And when I come home,my house is sparkling clean.I have to thank Ink for that.But Error just be lazy,he doesn't do anything actually just sits on the couch watching tv."Well at least their isn't anymore of those magic skeleton coming". I said to myself as I skip home from school.Once I reach my house I heard yelling and crashing.I quickly open the door to my house and a skeleton that had a red shirt with a black sweater fighting with Error.Ink and another skeleton talking that had a blue bandanna and armour.Then a skeleton that had a blue sweater with bedroom slippers on the couch sleeping. I was mentally freaking out again. "I totally jinx myself saying that". I thought to myself and slam the door on purpose.All the skeleton stop what they were doing and looked at me. I sighed and walked past them towards the stairs to my room.Once I reach my room,I throwed my bag on the floor,close my door and flop onto my bed.I stay their until I hear a knock at the door.

Knock,knock

"Come in" I said from my bed faced down. I heard the door and someone walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. "Y/n?" I heard someone say, know who it was.It was Ink."What do you want Ink?" I asked. "Are you ok?" He asked "Yes" I said. "Perfectly fine". I heard Ink sigh and got up from the bed and left.I raised my head just to make sure he left and started my homework.

Done again!!! I'm trying to push myself  to write more than 300 words but it is hard without an inspiration so I have to stick to 300-400 words.I am so tired I need a cat nap meow~ Bye kitties~ ♡♡♡