Chapter 5

I'm so sorry that I didn't update last week,I was busy with so many things that I forgot. I have short term memory so I can't remember so much at once.Anyway this is going to be another short chapter.

Y/n POV
I sat on my bed finishing up my homework when I heard thumps from downstairs.I didn't even pay attention to it because I know it was none of my business. But I was curious,so I went downstairs and peek around the corner that lead to the living room.I saw the same skeleton that was fighting with Error was at it again.I sighed softly and tip toe to the kitchen to see the other two skeletons and Ink cooking.The skeleton that was sleeping on the couch was sitting at the table waiting for something.And the other skeleton that was talking to Ink earlier was helping Ink cook dinner.I turn back around to go upstairs when I was face with.......

Yes my first cliffhanger finally.Well sorry for the cliff hanger.I had to work on something else right now because tomorrow is my mom's birthday,so I'm working on something big to surprise her.Also question should I do a face reveal?
Put answers in the comments.
Bye Mew Mew!!! (Get it,Tokyo Mew Mew,you guys probably haven't seen it)