Chapter 2

I'M BACK EVERYONE AND WITH A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!WITH A HELP OF MY FRIEND @MadHatter2023 (go check out her "Chara's backstory" fanfic I won't spoil it for you guys).Sooooooo sorry guys for late update,but school started for me and it is hard like a rock!!!Sooo let's stop talking about me and my complaining about freaking school being like hell hole.ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

3rd person

Y/n arrive at home,she opened her door to her house.She set her bag on the floor and went to go bathe and make dinner for herself.

-30 minutes later-

Y/N POV

(sighs) "Today was a long day at school,longer than usually" I said to myself.I walked downstairs to the kitchen to make dinner for myself.

(This is what your kitchen looks like)  I started to make f/f for myself,when I heard a crash in my living room,so I ran to the living and saw two skeletons,two SKELETONS FIGHTING IN MY LIVING ROOM

  I started to make f/f for myself,when I heard a crash in my living room,so I ran to the living and saw two skeletons,two SKELETONS FIGHTING IN MY LIVING ROOM.I was literally freaking out in my head,while the skeletons were fighting right in front of my face.A blue string passed through the side of my head and that interrupted my thoughts.Then I shouted "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?!".

??? POV

Me and Error was fighting in the anti-void,when a f/c portal suck(I feel weird typing this POV) us into this living room.(Error's dialogue will be like this) "This is YOUR fault Ink!" Error yelled at me."What.I didn't do anything" I said back to Error.Then we started argue while fighting in the living room.Then a female voice shouted "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY HOUSE!?!"Both me and Error turned around and saw a h/l h/c girl wearing (whatever you guys want to wear).I started to blush a light rainbow,while Error blush a light yellow/blue.

Y/N POV

I saw the skeletons turned around and look at me with I think a blush on their faces.The artistic one had a rainbow blush and one that had the word 'Error' around him had a yellow/blue blush."Ummm why are you guys staring at me like that and who are you guys?" I asked in a polite manner.

DONE!!!!!!!!!! That took forever to update because of school I didn't get time on my laptop to type this.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will try to update every Friday and the other book too! Bye bye girls and boys (takes a bow)