Chapter 3

So this is going to be a short chapter because I need to work on my posters for election day in my school.I am running for secretary,so wish me good luck because I am running against 3 other people.So since my school only runs on who's more popular I might have a 50:50 shot at winning.And also sorry for not updating yesterday I literally fall asleep while trying to write this chapter. SO ONWARD WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n POV

The two skeletons said nothing to me and kept staring at me with blushes on their face."Ummm hello?" I asked in a questioning tone.The two skeletons snap out of their trance,and look at me."Hi I'm Y/n,who are you guys".I asked again. "Oh,sorry miss well I'm Ink and this is Error"said the artistic skeleton. "Oh okay so nice to meet you Ink and Error! But I got a question" I said. "Ok,ask away" said Ink. "How the hell did the both of you guys get into my house?" I asked. Both skeletons were quiet for a minute or two until Error spoke up. "Well,me and Ink were fighting in the anti-void until a f/c portal suck us in here". "So you're telling me an f/c portal pulled you guys into my living room?" I asked.Both skeletons nod their heads. "I must be dreaming right now" I said out loud.Then I pinched myself to test if this is a dream."OW"! I shouted in pain as I rubbed my arm. "Are you ok Y/n?" asked Ink. "Yup,just peachy" I respond. I sighed "So can you guys go back to this thing called the "anti-void"? I asked sarcastically. "Hmmm" said Ink as he took his brush from his back and tried to make,but it didn't work as he shake his at me.I sighed again and said "Well seen you guys can't go back you might as well stay with me,there is two rooms opposite to my room which is painted in f/c,so make yourselves comfortable".Both skeletons shaked their heads and went upstairs. "This is going to be a long week" . I thought to myself as I went to the kitchen.

DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND STAY DETERMINED!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!