Chapter 5

"You can let go now. Your acting like a child." I say.

"Excuse me? But your not my mom. No where near my mom, you inconsiderate bitch." He yells.

"Pull over, NOW!" I scream. "WE ARE OVER"

The limo driver pulls over and I step out. Jackson grabs my dress, ripping it, pulling me back into the limo. "I spent two thousand dollars on everything now you are going to enjoy it bitch." He whispers into my ear. His breath lingers on around my head and to my nose. It smells like vodka is taking over his body.

He leans into me trying to make out, but I slap him. Before I know it he punches me and I fall to the limo floor. Light flashes as he pulls me up and slams me against the champagne table. I try to jump out of the parked limo but he grips my hair and slams my head knocking me out.

I wake up and I'm laying on the limo floor. I don't see Jackson, so I sit up and realize I'm in front of my apartment. I see Jackson sitting on the front steps on his phone.

"LET ME OUT" I say pounding on the window. Jackson walks over to the limo and I back up. I realize my hand rests on a face, the limo drivers face. He is knocked out, with his hands tied behind is back. "Your not getting out, cunt." Jackson whispers pulling out a cigarette. "When did you start smoking?" I say. "I always have. Your just too dumb to realize." He says. "Excuse you?" I yell. "Let me the fuck out!" I scream kicking the opposite window. I didn't realize there were locks, so I pull it up and swing open the door. I throw my heels outside and step out. I run to the front door of the apartment. I rumble through my purse. I hear foot steps walking up the cement stairs. I turn around to see Jackson.