Chapter 12

I wake up to my vibrating phone. *its Dylan* I think. I roll over and pick up my phone from the table. It's not Dylan. I don't know if I should answer it. I could just say I was sleeping if he calls back or my phone was dead. I laid my phone back down and listened to it buzz for thirty more minutes. I never heard it vibrate again, I guess he gave up on trying to get ahold of me.

...

I woke up to my room door closing. I don't even remember falling asleep. Macie and some other guy walks in. I sit up and stare in confusion. "Who's this" I cross my arms.

"Calm down, it's my brother, tyler" she snorts. "he's in town from Wyoming."

"So what are you doing in Florida, Tyler?" I laugh.

"Spend time with Macie, of course, and to finally meet you" he hugs me. I hug back not knowing what the hell is going on. "We brought you food" he pulls off.

"I'm not hungry, sorry." I say. "Jackson called me today, about a million times"

"Hmm. Sounds like he is sorry" she raises a brow.

"You know I will never go back to him" I clench my teeth.

"Its whatever" she shrugs. I roll my eyes and shoot her a mean glare.

Macie and Tyler eat and my stomach growls louder than intended. They both look up at me. "You sure you don't want any?" Tyler chomps.

"May I?" I ask.

"No problem." he grins. he brings me over an Italian sub from Penn Station.

"My favorite." I smile.

"I knew you would be hungry." Macie smirks.

"Shush. I love you." I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah" she rolls her eyes and smiles.