Why?

(I realize that this part is dragging out a bit so this will probably be the last chapter regarding this day next we'll fast forward to idk...some time in the future: stay tuned)

[Chapter warning: Swearing and intimate mentions...again]

Sasuke's POV

I arrived home not long after the incident...

I walked through the door and was met with loud noise coming from the living room. This could only mean that Itachi had he's stupid friends over, should've known by all the cars parked outside too. The door slammed behind me when I came in, letting everyone know someone had just arrived.

Oddly this made them all shut up...that's a first. I decided to ignore it and made my way upstairs of our Manor. I was half way up when I heard my brother call out.

"Sasuke...are you home!?"

"Tch, yeah!" I replied curtly as I continued up.

"THAT LITTLE SON OF A WHORE IS GOING TO DIE!" I heard Hidan shout and what sounded like a herd of wild bulls running towards the stairs. If I hadn't been feeling like shit, I probably would have ran.

I turned around once I made it to the top of the stairs and looked down at the angry mob staring back up at me.

"You think you're real cool, un! Going around and breaking hearts and fucking bitches when you had someone as amazing as (Y/N) there right next to you! You played her for a fool!" Deidara hissed.

'What? How did he...?'

"I just wanna take your small Uchiha ass and-" my brother cut Hidan off.

"Sasuke go to your room, you and I need a talk." Itachi then turned he's attention to he's friends. "Clean up the mess you made and leave, I'll deal with this."

Deidara and Hidan looked slightly disappointed before Kakazu whistled mockingly and that's when everyone broke out in smirks (minus Sasori who just continued glaring at me).

"You're in for it now Uchiha twerp!" Kisame shouted over he's shoulder as he and everyone except my brother walked back to the lounge.

Itachi once again had he's attention on me and I saw how he's eyes burnt red with hidden angry. He stomped up the stairs and grabbed my arm, dragging me to my room.

"Hey-ITACHI-let go! What the hell do you-urg!" He throw me into my room where I nearly stumbled over but I kept on standing before whipping around to scream at my brother but the expressionless face he gave me sent shivers down my back, Itachi was definitely ready to kill.

"Why?" Was all he said.

"I have no idea wh-"

Itachi's fist flew forward and I was sure I'd be the target before he threw his arm to the side where he then punched a hole...right through my door.

"Don't lie to me little brother. Why did you cheat on (Y/N)?" He was awfully calm for a man who just broke my damn door.

I grunted in anger.

"How did you-"

"Konan was here 15 minutes ago before she got a call from (Y/N). She was crying, Sasuke. When Konan told us why (Y/N) was crying I...I'm very, very disappointed in you Sasuke."

I looked away in anger again... I was also disappointed in myself. I don't know how it happened but it did. I should have stopped what was happening with Sakura and I but...I didn't.

"Now tell me why." Itachi pressed on.

"It...it started a month or so ago. I was at a party with Suigetsu and the gang...(Y/N) had a sleepover with Hinata and she knew I was going to a party. When I got there things got a little out of hand and Sakura was there...I woke up the next morning and...I don't know why I didn't stop it. But I just...I wanted more. (Y/N) didn't wanna...so-"

"You fucked the slut." Itachi hissed and the anger he had hidden inside was now showing. He glared at me and he's voice begun to rise. "I don't want you anywhere near (Y/N) again! Do you hear me? If I find out you were anywhere near her, you'll regret it little brother!"

"Why are you so angry Itachi?! Don't you think I feel bad enough?!" I asked, stepping towards him.

"You made a huge mistake here, Sasuke. One where you'll just hurt (Y/N) more. I'll be damned if I let you hurt her!"

"No! She's my girlfriend, Itachi! I'll speak to her when I want and about what I want! Back off!"

"She doesn't want anything to do with you! You cheated on her, do you expect to see her come running back to you!? She hates you Sasuke! You're nothing to her anymore! Get that through your head! You two are over!"

The jab of realization stabbed my heart. He was right. I screwed up big time and now...I lost the best thing in my life. I remained quiet as the words replayed in my mind...over...and over...and over...and over...and over again.

I turned around, my back facing the long haired ravenette.

"Leave." I stated simply.

"You're going to play the victim now?!"

"I said LEAVE ITACHI!" I raised my voice, embarrassed that it broke afterwards.

I heard the door open and slam close. Indicating that my older brother had left.

I walked sluggishly towards the built in bathroom of my room and looked into the mirror.

What I saw...I was ashamed of.

"I'm sorry...I am so sorry, (Y/N).." the tears, which I had been holding in since this morning, finally ran from my eyes freely.