Kingbury Angst (Leebury) 2

This is a continuation of the Kingsbury angst I did a while back. I have always been interested in psychology and how abuse can affect the brain so this will focus a lot on the psychological damage King George caused. Hope you enjoy!! This is for @Leeburyy A fluffy one shot will be out soon!

Trigger Warning: Abuse and panic attacks. Slight lime at the end.

Samuel POV:

I can't. Thought Samuel as he looked in the mirror. He saw the scattering of colorful bruises on his face. Green, yellow, purple and fresh red ones. He let out a soft, keening wail of complete and utter despair before covering everything up with a hefty amount of concealer. He looked on his arm. There were burns and scars littering his skin from King; he covered those up too.

Ding. A text from Lee! "Wanna go to the arcade and then watch a movie at my place?" Samuel read aloud. Just that little thoughtful message brightened Sam's (Club) day. He finished up his makeup before hesitantly going and knocking on King's door.

¨Who is it~¨ King's voice rang through Samuel's head. He gathered up his courage before entering and asking, ¨May I hang out with Lee? I will be home at nine...¨

Sighing, obviously annoyed, King nodded his assent before dismissing Sam to look in the mirror and preen at himself.

Samuel shook his head to rid himself of the unease he always felt around King to text Lee.

Samuel- I can come!

Lee-Awesome!! Can't wait to see you! See you at my place at 6?

Samuel-Sounds great! See you then!

Sam giggled before crashing onto his bed sighing like a lovesick schoolgirl he thought I love Lee so much before he felt as if a bucket of ice water was dumped on him. He was in love with Lee. And in a relationship with King. He was in LOVE with Lee. He gulped; I am so dead he thought.

You know what! He thought I am going to break up with that King bastard and do things how I want. He was surprised at his confidence. He got ready, feeling on top of the world. He looked at the clock, it was 5:30.

¨I can't go through with this¨ he said aloud to himself. He stared helplessly at himself in the mirror, his confidence evaporating as his breathing steadily getting faster as he started to have a panic attack. He then heard a slight ding, it was a text from Lee:

Lee- I can't wait to see you!

Samuel smiled, through his tears, as the simple gesture from Lee brought such happiness to him. He slowed his breathing, regaining control of himself.

Lee POV:

This was it. This was the night he was going to confess his feelings to the one his world revolved around: Samuel. He knew in the back of his head, that he shouldn't love or lust after a taken man, but he knew that Sam wasn't happy. He knew what happiness looked like on his dear Sam but when he was with King, he never showed it. He always seemed more withdrawn and pale and Lee felt helpless; unable to help the one he held most dear in life.

He looked at the clock, it was 5:55. Five more minutes till Sam would arrive. Lee smiled gleefully.

The door rang and he leaped up to answer it. He smiled broadly as he looked at the smaller man in front of him. The man in question smiled shakily, always looking down. Lee frowned, sure it had been almost a month since he had seen Sam but they had texted near constant, had something happened that he didn't know about?

Samuel POV:

When I first saw Lee, I gave what I hoped looked like a convincing smile and looked downwards as I always did when I spoke to King.