Chapter 9

Colby's POV

Quite honestly I'm so happy with y/n were not technically dating again. Yet, we act like it. You can say her and I have 'wrestled' in bed 4 times this week. Sometimes 2 in one day... but thank God the roommates weren't home. Right now y/n is out with Devyn,Kat, and Amanda. I told them to take her out for the day. Cause when she comes back the boys and I 'won't be here.' The only thing here is gonna be a big mess and then some fake blood on the floor. See prank wars is awesome. So Corey,Aaron,Sam,Jake, and Elton are gonna run downstairs yelling and screaming. Freaking out. See there in on the prank so are all the girls except Y/n. But well you'll see...

Time skip to the girls being home

Y/n's POV
The girls and I walk in the house all the lights are off. "Ummm the boys are weird." I laugh nervously. We walk in a little more seeing a red substance on the floor,stuff missing, and stuff messed up. "Oh my God we've been robbed!" Devyn yells. "Wait! Were are the boys!?!?" Amanda and Kat yell at the same time. Cleary worried about their boyfriends. Just then they all run downstairs.. expect Colby. "GUYS! OH MY GOD! Y/N COLBY IS BLEEDING!" they all look panicked and stressed as Corey yelled that. I instantly dashed up the stairs opening all the rooms looking for him finding hin on the floor with a puddle of blood in the bathroom. I kneel down to him looking for a pulse crying. "Colby?! Colby please!!"  I yell through sobs. I keep looking for a post but don't find one. "NO!" I scream punching the wall really hard making a hole. "I...I never got to tell him.." I look down at him. His life less body. "Tell him what?" Sam asks confused. "H..he and I have been 'doing it" a lot cause he wants to have a kid.. don't get me wrong I do to but not now at this age." I say looking at same not wanting to say the next part. "Well I mean if you use protection and he doesn't you know inside you your fine." Corey says. I look at the girls.. they already know I told them last week. "That's not it.." I say looking down at Colby. Moving my fingers over his lips. "Then what is it?" Jake and Elton say in unison. "I..I can't be pregnant.." I say looking at them crying again. "What do you meam!?" The boys ask togetger obviously concerned. I stand up, starting to walk downstairs. "I..I was raped.. when I was 17. It was so bad that the doctor said I was unable to have children ever.." I say now at the end of the stairs going to the door and opening it. "I..I'll be back in 2 hours..." I say looking down and closing the door.

Colby's POV

After she left I got up. "Sh..she never told me.." I look at my fingers fiddling with them. I'm upset with myself. If I knew I'd shut up about it. "Hey Colby.. don't worry none of us knew." Sam says putting a hand on my shoulder. "Uh.. well she told us last week.." Devyn said nervously. By 'us' she meant her,Amanda, and Kat. "You didn't think to tell me!" I yell looking up now pissed. "Colby we respect Y/n like you should, she said tell no one. We said nothing to anyone. We discussed it between are little group but nothing else." Devyn says getting a little heated. "Well now! Ughh! I feel like a horrible boyfriend.." I go from yelling to crying again. "Colby look she didn't want to upset you, she saw how much it meant to you to have kids." Kat said going up to me and sitting down in front of me. She took my hands making me look at her. "She told us that when it was right she'd tell you. Y/n loves you Colby but she told us the whole story.. every single detail to what that man did to her." She said letting go of my hands. As if on que Amanda then came as Kat got up to go next to Sam. "Look Colby.. when she was describing it you wouldn't believe it.. it was horrible and disgusting. She knew if she told you she'd break into tears." Then she goes next to Elton and Devyn sits in front of me. "Colby give her time, if there's one thing I know shes true to her words. She'll be back in 2 hours." Devyn gets up and goes near Corey.

Third Person's POV

With that Colby and the boys clean up the blood and everything else. Colby sat and waited it was now 2 am she still wasn't back yet. Everyone was now asleep. Except Colby. That night Colby didn't get a second not even a millisecond of sleep. By the afternoon she came back. But.. not the way she left...

860 words

So! Not as long as normal. But cliffhanger!!! Hahaah you'll find out next chapter what happens. Um I'm gonna start a scedual.. I think. Anyway hope you enjoy!

-bye luvs♡