Chapter 7

Sick Days

Jessica's Point of View.
I ran into the bathroom and started puking my guts out. I was getting light headed and my whole body was on fire. Peter walked in and knelt down besides me.

"Are you ok Jess?", Peter asked.

"No.", I said horsey. "But why are you in the girls bathroom?"

"Couldn't let my fake girlfriend puke her guts out."

"Thanks." I smiled but then got really light headed. "I don't feel so good."

"Let's get you home." I couldn't think and I couldn't remember things. I couldn't remember my address, equations, or even what day it was. This fever was seriously the worst. "Do you know where you live?"

"I...uh...I-" I was starting to get blurry spots in my vision the more I walked. "Tired."

"Never mind. Let's take you to my house."

Peter picked me up and we teleported to his house. The warmth of Peter's body made it easier to sleep. I went fast asleep.
*~*
Peter's Point of View.
I got to my house when I noticed Jessica was asleep. Thankfully no one was home. I sat her down on my couch and put a blanket over her. I made some soup and when I came back Jessica was up. She ate the soup after I handed it to her.

"Thanks Peter.", Jessica said with a stuffy nose.

"No problem.", I replied.

Jessica than put her head on mine. I was about to leave when she held my hand.

"Don't leave.", she pleaded.

"I won't.", I replied.

Jessica than fell asleep on my shoulder. Soon my eye lids got sleepy and I let darkness take over.
*~*
Tony's Point of View.
I walked into my house with Bruce. We walked into the family room to see Peter and Jessica fast asleep on the couch. Jessica was on Peter's shoulder and there hands were intertwined.

"You owe me fifty bucks Tony.", Bruce whispered.

"Fine.", I replied handing Bruce the money. "Hey Friday."

"Yes sir.", Friday responded.

"How long have they been like that?"

"Four hours sir. They haven't moved one bit."

"Jessica is a keeper.", Bruce said.

"Yes." I smiled at the couple. "She sure is."