Prologue: ???'s P.O.V

Darkness, all around me. Why am I here? What is my purpose anymore?

Is it to suffer? I've been trapped in here for so long, my joints have rusted over from all the blood.

I wonder why I woke up. Something must have woken me, but what?

Voices, I hear voices. They are faint, but still there, and footsteps. Please, find me. Please set me free. I can't stay here any longer. I must remain still, dead to the world. Maybe then they will throw me into a landfill and I can be free.

Then I remember...

Wait, no. I can't be set free, not with this disgusting murderer inside of me. I know he will try to take control, and make me kill, while I watch from the sidelines just like before.

I'm sorry Cassidy (Golden Freddy), Gabriel (Freddy), Fritz (Foxy), Susie (Chica), Jeremy (Bonnie), and Charlotte (Marionette).

I hear a thunk, and one of the boards covering the doorway falls away, letting a small crack of light in.

A crowbar wedged itself in the crack between the boards, and the old wood creaks as it is pried away from the doorway. I feel myself smile a little because I haven't seen light in so long.

After a few minutes, all of the boards are cleared away and yellow fluorescent light makes a path down the center of the room.

Humans. Humans enter the room and immediately head over to the box of junk I got bored with in a single day. I make sure to close my eyes and go limp. Can't have the humans see a sentient robot covered in dried blood, can I?

Their voices are filled with excitement as they dig through the worthless props.

"Wow, is this Toy Bonnie's guitar?" A male voice asks.

"No way, look. This is the real Foxy's arm. I remember him when I was a kid. I loved him." A female voice said.

I peeked my eyes open, seeing all the humans on the other side of the room. There were three of them, one female and two male, and they all had on the same red shirt and black dress pants. One of the males had on a hat with a gold badge on it. Uniforms? Strange. But they haven't noticed me hiding behind these boxes yet, so I can watch them for a bit.

As the two humans by the junk box discussed its contents, I drew my attention to the male human with a hat who stood up and turned on a flashlight.

He shined his light on the arcade machines I stole parts from to repair myself. He gasped and gestured to the others to look.

They all ran over to the machines, the box of parts forgotten.

The girl tried turning the machine on but failed. The guy who was talking about Toy Bonnie's guitar scoffed at her, calling her stupid for 'not knowing how electronics worked.'

He reached in the back of the machine, humming triumphantly when he found the power cord.

When they couldn't find an outlet, they talked for a bit and finally decided to take everything out of the room.

They said something that intrigued me. They said they were spreading it all out throughout the 'attraction'.

Like a theme park maybe? Then the girl and boy grabbed anything they could carry and left.

The one with the hat and flashlight stayed, claiming he would 'look around a little more.

He shined his flashlight around, finding the children's pictures on the wall.

He shrugged, finding nothing of interest until he shined his light over the dark stacks of boxes I was partially hidden by.

He gasped when he saw my leg and ran over. I quickly shut my eyes as he approached. In one clean move, I heard him shove the boxes aside, exclaiming as he discovered me.

He ran to the doorway and screamed for everyone to come here quick. He walked back to me and I heard him mutter, "I don't recognize this one, he must have been an original, probably one of the ones that an employee got trapped in, judging by all the blood."

When they all arrived he led them over to me. They gasped as they examined me with their flashlights.

"It's a real one." The boy uttered, dumbfounded.

"Boss is gonna be so happy about this!" The girl squealed.

"But what about the blood?" The one with the hat asked the others.

"Boss would probably just say it's fake, there most likely isn't a body in there anyway. We all know the murder conspiracy would get us more customers, Mike." The girl muttered.

I got bored with them and fell asleep, careful not to move.

This was gonna be a long night.

I hope they realize what they have just released.

I won't be able to fight William if he takes over.

He is a dirty murderer.

He is...

Pure.

EVIL.