Quick Preview To A New Undertale Story(hopefully)

This is a preview of a story I want to write. It will be a Sans x Reader. I wanted to know if you guys liked this idea.

~~~

You took up Papyrus' offer to hang out at his place, and he was so sweet that you would hate yourself if you didn't go.

He picked you up from your shabby apartment in his shiny red convertible at noon.

You rode in the car silently, listening to alternative rock on the radio.

Papyrus drove amazingly, not jerking to a stop once. He followed all the laws with precision and looked good all the while.

You finally arrived at Papyrus' huge two-story house adorned with Christmas lights. You got out of the convertible and followed Papyrus to the front door.

He pulled out the keys to the front door. You giggled when you saw the glow in the dark bone hanging off his keychain.

Papyrus unlocked the door and looked back down at you. "I don't know if my brother's here, but you don't have to be quiet if he's sleeping, he sleeps like a rock." He giggled like there was some kind of inside joke

Papyrus walked in the door, you in tow. You heard a deep baritone voice mutter "Hey bro." sleepily. You assumed this was Papyrus' brother he mentioned.

Papyrus stepped aside and you took in the view of his place. You giggled at the pet rock with sprinkles on it.

"Brother, this is-" Papyrus was cut off.

"Y/N." You heard Papyrus' brother breathe.

You snapped your head towards the mention of your name.

There, on the couch, sat a short skeleton with big eyesockets and a permanent grin. You met eyes and you could swear his eyelights turned to hearts for a split second.

You looked over the skeleton before you, and you immediately blurted out the first name that came to mind.

"Sans." His eyesockets widened, you guess that his name is Sans. But how did you know that?

"Brother, you and the human know each other?" Papyrus questioned.

You both blurt out a 'Yes!' then meet eyes again, your eyes held confusion, while Sans' held wonder.

...

To
Be
Continued
(Or started)
((Maybe))