Chapter Ten: Knife To Meet You

Enjoy my adorable little doggo with this new chapter! Corkie says Hi!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

When I got home, I was utterly exhausted. I barely had time to lock the door and kick off my shoes before I collapsed on the couch, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the cushions.

I want to help Springs, but I dunno how. For now, I'll just sleep.

~~Time Skip~~

I slowly wake up, stretching as my joints pop in a satisfying way. I woke before my alarm, that's strange.

I see it's only 10:30, so I decide to chill in my living room for a bit. I start to doze off watching Markiplier play Getting Over It after he throws his chair.

I open my eyes, but I'm not in my living room, I'm standing outside a building. The sign says "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza". It's a little strange that I'm having a dream of a place I've never seen before.

I see kids and parents swarming inside the building, and I walk up to the doors. I reach to grab the handle, but I phase right through the door and lose my balance. I land on my hands and knees and look up to see kids running straight through my body.

This is a weird dream. I've always sort of existed in dreams, I could interact with objects and people, but it seems like I just don't exist in this dream.

I remember reading somewhere that you cannot dream up a new face, you always see people that you've seen before in dreams, but I don't recognize anyone in this dream.

I stand up, still feeling weird that people are just walking through me, but I head into the building, walking through the doors.

I feel like kids are yelling and talking, but it sounds like I'm underwater and everything is distorted.

Past the main lobby, there was a huge dining room with tables covered in white tablecloths with rainbow sprinkle patterns.

There was a stage to the right of the entrance with real, working animatronics. They actually looked like the original animatronics. There was a brown bear, Freddy, a purple bunny, Bonnie, and a yellow chicken, Chica.

To the left, there was a hallway with bathrooms. Directly across the room from the entrance was what I assumed was the kitchen, because of all the pots and pans banging around.

On the wall across from the bathrooms was a room that said 'Employees Only' and the door was slightly ajar. Further down that wall was a smaller stage with purple starry curtains surrounding it. The curtains were closed and there was a sign in front of them that said 'Out Of Order'.

Across from the stage, there seemed to be two identical hallways leading somewhere. But what caught my eye most was the big yellow bunny standing outside of the Employees Only Room.

I walked over to the bunny, it looked a lot like Springs. Maybe it was him a long time ago? But as I inspected the bunny, I noticed that there were two very human eyes peering out of the suit, rather than the plastic eyeballs present in the robots on stage.

I saw the bunny gesturing to someone. I turned around and saw a group of kids walking up to the bunny. I couldn't hear the bunny clearly, but I caught words like 'party' and 'special'.

There were two girls and three boys. The three boys, for some reason, had blurred over faces. I feel like I know these children.

I could see the two girls clearly, though. One girl had straight black hair in pigtails with little yellow hair ties and brown eyes. The second girl had curly golden hair, also in pigtails and baby blue eyes.

When I tried to focus on what any of the five were wearing, my head started to hurt, so I stopped that. I turned around to see the bunny's head poking out of the Employees Only Room and the kids filing in one by one.

I walked through the door to see shelves of robot heads and a table with a robotic skeleton sitting on it. I think the tapes I had to listen to at the beginning of my job called those Endoskeletons. Creepy.

Anyway, the bunny seemed to be leading the kids through another door and down a set of stairs. My hearing came back, and I could hear the kids shuffling down the steps and muttering amongst themselves.

The kids seemed to be following eagerly, but one kid, the girl with black hair, was looking around nervously. There was another door at the bottom of the stairs.

The kids all walked into the room and the rabbit slammed the door shut and twisted the lock. All the kids froze up in fear as the bunny pulled a bread knife from its pocket.

My eyes widened in realization. It, no HE, was gonna kill them. This is William, the murderer. He began to circle the kids as they began to cry out in fear.

He jumped on the girl with golden hair and slit her throat so bad she was almost decapitated. One of the boys yelled out what you assumed was her name. "Susie!!!"

All that came out of Susie was a weak gurgle as her blood pooled out on the floor. The other girl screamed.

The bunny pounces on another, one of the boys this time, and shoved the knife right between his shoulder blades. His scream was horrifying.

This was when I decided to leave, I couldn't see more. But when I tried to turn around, I couldn't. I was forced to watch this horrible act. He grabbed the other two boys around the throat and stabbed each of them a few times in the stomach as they screamed.

He then turned on the last girl. She tried to run for the door but tripped on a crack in the concrete floor. William jumped on top of her and began ruthlessly stabbing her everywhere. He stabbed her stomach, chest, face, and finally right through her neck, silencing her cries.

He then stood up and dusted himself off, before turning to me. I freaked out that he could see me and tried to walk through the door but I seemed to be solid.

William chuckled. "Can't you see, girl? I'm coming for you. I'll find you, and slowly cut you open as you scream beautifully."

He then raised the knife over my neck, pressing down, but as he was about to plunge it into my skin, his body suddenly burst into flames. He yelled in agony.

The children's bodies began to rise, spilling blood, organs, all the wounds showing. A door appeared in the wall and the mangled children began dragging William's burning, writhing form into the darkness.

This was not a dream. This was a memory, but the end was completely different like it started out as a memory and ended like a dream.

As you looked up, the door was gone. The kids were gone.

William was gone.