Undertale Stories!!

So, I am still rewriting this story, but, I'm the kind of writer that writes down my ideas and has like 10 unpublished stories, and I'm writing two different sans x readers right now.

One is going to be called 'Heart Of Gold And A Soul To Match' and it's the story I published a preview of on this story. I'm writing it all by myself, and so far I have a partially written chapter one, and two future scenes I'll incorporate later.

The other is going to be called 'You Give Me HoPe' and lol the title is a pun. This story is my little sister's idea but I'm doing most of the writing. I've already written one and a half chapters and my sis is going to decide when they will be published.

Juggling stories isn't easy. I'm starting to get Oneshot requests again and I haven't even started on a request from last year.

It's sad, but I'm gonna focus on the most important stories for now.

I'm one of those writers that doesn't even think of ending stories, so I don't know how long any of the stories are going to be, but I want to finish this one soon. But not too soon, I need room for FLUFFY TIMES! Lol fluff is so cute and I know this is a kinda slow burn but I promise it'll get better, I have high hopes for 'You Are My Humanity' and as of 4/27/20, I've rewritten all but two chapters in this story.

Once I finish rewriting and hashing out the storyline yet again, chapter eight will begin.

I was also seeing how smart it is to upload on certain days, it makes it easier and I might try that, like write chapters for a whole month and publish them weekly.