The Late Late Christmas Special

This will be a joke update/short story.
(The pic is my best new artwork)

Your P.O.V
I was sitting at home, on the couch, with Springtrap, we were watching Jacksepticeye on the t.v., but Springtrap seemed to be more interested in the spinning lights on the Christmas tree star.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Springtrap jumped, and I giggled at that. He gets so jumpy when he's focused on something. I pat his fur between his ears and got up to answer the door.

It was The Author a.k.a, Foxy, and she brought Sans and Papyrus!

Sans looked up at me because he's pretty short, and his smile widened. "Hey kid," he said coolly.

Papyrus jumped up and down in excitement, careful not to drop his casserole dish, probably full of spaghetti. I prayed to whatever god there is that it didn't have glitter in it or chocolate. I shudder at the thought.

Papyrus is sweet, but the last time he made spaghetti, let's just say, the taste was indescribable.

"YIPPEE, IT IS THE TINY HUMAN AUTHOR'S BEST FRIEND! I BROUGHT SPAGHETTI!!" Papyrus screamed joyfully.

I noticed that Papyrus was wearing a scarf with red and white stripes, and Sans had on a Santa hat.

The Author had on purple converse, ripped jeans, a purple shirt with a glittery dreamcatcher design, a purple hoodie over that, and her hair was purple fading to teal. She also had on a red and green Christmas bowtie, and her black school beanie.

I was just wearing a big Guns n' Roses shirt and a pair of fluffy black pajama pants. I felt a fluffy paw on my shoulder, so I knew Springtrap was behind me.

"Merry Christmas!" The three visitors shouted.

Springtrap backed up a little, but I grabbed his paw to reassure him. I smiled warmly at The Author, Sans, and Papyrus.

The Author chuckled. "Well, are you gonna let us in or not? We brought gifts." I smiled warmly at my guests and backed up to let them in.

We all went to the living room after Papyrus set the spaghetti on the dining room table. Springtrap and I sat on the couch, while The Author and Sans shared a loveseat, and Papyrus sat on the carpet, due to his height.

Springtrap had been relatively quiet the whole time, but I smiled when he quietly said 'Merry Christmas' to everyone.

"Now, let's get this party started." The Author claps in excitement. Sans and Papyrus pull out their phones to access their pocket dimensions and pull out two presents each.

The Author just pulls two presents out of thin air. I noticed Papyrus' careful and precise wrapping, and Sans at least made an effort to wrap his gifts.

Three are handed to Springtrap, all wrapped with different patterns of green and black. My three presents are all purple and teal patterns.

Springtrap looks over at me as if he was asking to open the gifts. I put my hand on his paw and smile at him. "You don't need to ask to open them, just go ahead," I say softly.

Springtrap smiles and wastes no time ripping the wrapping paper off of The Author's gift. He opens the small box and his eyes light up. He pulls out a fur brush and looks at me, then The Author.

He looks back to the brush and says "Thank you." Loud enough for everyone to hear. It's my turn to open a gift next. I open the one from Papyrus, after admiring the wrapping job.

It's a friendship bracelet, made of black and purple thread, with four little charms with my friend's faces. Springtrap's is the same but made of green and black thread.

"DO YOU LOVE IT? OF COURSE YOU LOVE IT. THOSE ARE GIFTS FROM I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus' scarf was fluttering in an unseen wind, showing how proud he is you both liked his gifts.

Sans chuckles and pats his brother on the shoulder. "Settle down, bro. They love your amazing gifts."

Papyrus makes a triumphant 'Nyeh' and goes quiet again.

Springtrap hands me my gift from The Author, and I smile at her and open it carefully.

It is a pretty big gift, and I squeal in delight as I open it. It is a shiny new black PS4 with gold trim, and an included copy of COD: Modern Warfare.

Springtrap looks at it with wide eyes, and I flip over the box and point to the little text box that says, 'Two controllers included'. He smiles wide and I laugh at his reaction.

The Author looks pleased, after taking so long to figure out what I wanted. Sans chuckles and you notice his smile has been genuine since he walked in the door.

Now we get to open our gifts from Sans. Springtrap rips open the sloppy gift wrapping to reveal a mini popcorn maker.

I giggle as you remember his enjoyment at hearing the corn kernels pop in the microwave.

Springtrap looks over at Sans and thanks him with a huge grin on his face. Sans mumbles a 'no prob' with a slight blue tint to his cheekbones.

It's time for me to open my gift from Sans. I look at the purple wrapping with little teal bunnies. I look at Sans with a scrutinizing look, knowing he did that on purpose.

I open the gift and smile as I see a high-powered telescope. That's one thing I have in common with Sans. We both like looking at the stars.

Springtrap and I thank our guests for the gifts, and Papyrus gets up, remembering his spaghetti. He sets the casserole dish on the coffee table and Sans uses his magic to grab plates and silverware out of the kitchen, as well as drinks.

We all start eating, and I marvel at the taste of this new and improved (emphasis in improved) spaghetti recipe. It's great, and I tell Papyrus that. He is pleased by my compliments and continues to down his plate.

---

And so, you spend a wonderful Christmas with the people you care about, enjoying their company. You hope that every Christmas can be like this, and need to remember not to fall for the whoopie cushion in the chair prank again.

Merry Late Christmas!