Chapter 12:ANGRY MEGHANA😠

Till the time nandkishore's drama was working . The another one to step in to frame was Nandkishore's Girl , his princess !

Introducing :-
"Khyati Nandkishore chauhan"
Princess of Chauhan mansion ,
Daddy's Heartbeat ,
Girl with attitude and Ego,
One who always stands for her dad and never wants her dad to be down .

Khyati :" Dad?? Why are you getting so hyper ??"

Walk down stairs ,

Nandkishore :"What to say khyati ! Your mother and your grandpa are so interested in entertaining outsiders . "

Points towards meghana and naina ,meghana was fuming in anger ,the tolerance level of both girls were out till now ,She pinned her eyes to nirmala ,who was sobbing in pain , naina wanted to go and hug her and stop the violence which was taking place in front of everyone .

Khyati :"Oh Mom ! what fun and peace you find in muddling my daddy huh ?why you want to make my dad upset always why mom why ?"

Her own daughter catches to her shoulder and asks waggling her .even she never bothered about her own mom's self respect ,saying all this in front of everyone .

Nirmala :"Khyati ,dear ... Wh..why will..i ?" her eyes dropping out tears .

Khyati :" stop it mom ,better you just don't talk only . "

She says leaving her ,nirmala shook a bit and looked at meghana and naina and rubbed off her tears. Khyati looked at meghana and naina with side sight and made not so interested face .

Khyati:" Who are they grandpa  ?"

Amar.C :" Khayti beta  (daughter) ,they are our guests ! "

Khyati gazed at meghana and naina and sighed ,

Khyati :"Whatever ! So you both can leave now ! Because of you my dad is already hyper, that's enough and i don't want it any more okay ."

Her voice full of attitude spoke ,showing meghaina way towards door .

Amar.C :" Khyati ,they are our guest ,obey !"

Khyati looks at Amar.C in anger ,and turns to answer him,

Khyati :"Oh ,dadaji ,please you don't talk ,you are the one for whom outsiders and cheap people's are getting entertained ! And obey .. Wow why should i obey this down market girls . Look at their clothes and style oh so middle classssssssss"

Her words were breaking limits for meghana to hear ,to tolerate whatever nonsense she was speaking .

Naina :"(Whispering to meghana ) di let's leave na !"

Meghana :"Doesn't she needs answer ?"she says loud voice ,which was audible to everyone and khyati walks to meghana ,she was gazing them both

Khyati :"Oh so now you will give me answer ? Do you even know in who's house you are standing ? and whom you are talking with ?"she says rolling her eyes

Meghana :"Correction dear ,where we are standing is property of Amar.C ! Not your's . And darling whom i am talking with, toh let me tell you . I am talking with girl who flies on her dad's money you daddy's princess ! Do you get that ."

Her eyes were throwing confidence and anger ,the correct answer to khyati it was . Nandkishore's eyes rolled at meghana in frustration ,he would never bother someone talking to his daughter like this .

Nandkishore :"Just stop it ! Just shut your big awful mouth !no word for her. okay no word "

He says showing index finger to meghana ,his eyes were boiling in anger .meghana was looking at him fearlessly ,naina was tensed looking at the condition .

Meghana :"why ? you can't hear a word for your daughter . And your daughter is insulting us from the time she is here is it fine ?"

Her answer was bold and strong .

Amar.C :"Khayti Apologize to both !"

He says kindly ,but khyati kicks his request off .

Khyati :"I am not going to apologize anyone ! And sorry to this girls never!  They don't even have any standard ,why will apologize ?"

Khyati says roaring her attitude out ,

Meghana :"We don't even need such senseless apologizes ! Dadaji give us permission we wanna leave now !"

Amar.C :"Meghana dear ,naina i am sorry for whatever happened ! And keep coming ."

He said with smile which was fake but still to cope up with situation he wore the smile .

Meghana :"No thanks dadaji ,we can't bear such things coming here ,we are girls from sharma family . Where we are grown with core cultures of  respecting  and obeying our guests . Not to insult them and play games of standards . Bye and thankyou so much for your help .we will be always grateful ."

She joined her hands and showed her gratitude ,Amar.C was totally guilty for whatever took place ,but he was so helpless . Though Naina with big heart finally spoke .

Naina :"Dadaji ,do visit our home whenever you want ! We will like to have you in us ! And thankyou for your help ,Will leave now ."

She payed and showed khayti and Nandkishore their place ,meghana took naina and left the mansion as fast as they can . Sandhya was in her balcony and when she saw this both girls moving out the main door she walked down to know .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Answer was worth and needed .
Middle class too can speak for their self respect and swabhiman .

Meghana's angry answer and naina's calm invitation was enough to prove their manners and good thoughts taught by their dadi .

To know what's next stay tuned ..

Lots of love
Tanaya ❤