chapter 37:"meghanal's dream 😍😍"

Here's the new chapter with an amazing suprise for u all !

-----------------------------------------------------------

Matured content

Mohini :"he took my girl inside the cabin one day ,he locked the room from inside and therebwas no one in the office as we got to know ,he asked her to wash his tiffins in the washroom ...
And...and he took the chance and moved in locking the washroom from inside (she pulls the corner of the saare and rubs her cheeks )naina pats on her shoulders and then she continued !
He pulled off her duppatta and she turned in shock !
She was about to shock when he puts handkerchief around her mouth and pulled her from her waist ,he pulls down the chain of the dress and removed it off ,it was totally torned up !and he lays her down...and sleeps on her !and catched her hands from his !
She was sobbing ,yelling ,but no one helped her no one !bcoz her voice was killed ,he started doing this which was unbearable !he made her feel awful ...that day for more than 5 hours my daughter was raped !!but she was totally helpless ...that creature didn't stopped over this ,after that when geeta became unconcious he removed his phone and turned on his camera ,first he clicked the pictures and then made the video kissing all over her body !

She breaks into tears again...

After sometimes he took her up and took an towel and tied around her bear body !blood was flowing which he dripped it off first !and then then .. He locked her inside an wide cupbord ...and after she got concious she was removed out !
And she remembered everything ,whatever happened with her was regained and she questioned her boss with gutts ...but then he black mailed her showing her naked pictures ,which made her ashamed and embrassing !she stood straight gathering all her clothes she pulled an shawl kept there and rans out off there but before she could go out ,"don't even dare to let this go out of us !u know what i mean ?"says mr rajput and smirks eventually !
She ran away without looking at his face !when she came at home and when she told me and her dad ,her dad gone through paralised heart attack and died at that same moment ,our life was made miserlable and damn crampled bcoz of that creature !"

She completes with an tear dropping down her eyes !she just hugged naina tightly ,everyone was gazing at her with engrossing tears they were trying to control from so much time !

Officer :"so do u fired any complaint ?"

Mohini :"yes after proper 3 days of the incident we visited there ,but.......!!"

Kunal:"but what ?"

Reema:"but actuaclly ,mr rajput has already reached on half our way with the police officers  ,and they forced geeta showing her vulgar clicked images and blackmailed for which mohini ,took back!"

Naina :"hell?"

Karan :"we all will give him good lesson plus he would pay for all his deeds !"

Officers:"so maa'am yet the time is not gone ,we can now aslo go and register complaint about it !"

Meghana :"yes we can yet do that !"

Doctor :"excuse me ,sorry for interrupting ,but it's time for patients check up u all  could come after 3 months or with help of officers u all could investigate at any moment u all want !!"

They all nod and moves out they shared their numbers and meghana and naina hugged giving her confidence by some great words !!this was aversion for mr.rajput one by one everyone was getting against him !!but it's just starting ....
All four settles in an car where kunal asks nairan to come by another car he wants to take meghana soemwhere !!

Meghana:"but where kunal?'

Kunal:'(whispers)just wait and watch !"

Nairan smiled and moved in another car!!