chapter 19:"get well soon karan"💝

Update is back..
Please let me know about ur views ..😋🙏🙏❤❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

The nighting went very impeccably.. Now it was time for an relieving morning.. Everyone needed nothing then sleep but had to be woke.. And leave for Jaipur!

Naina gets up when sunlight enters the room to her face, she gets up.. And then yawns and was in deep thought of karan and her yesterday's conversation!

Till she was thinking the door was knocked it was non other then meghana,she brought bed tea for kyati as told by kunal..

meghana:"good morning chickoo! "

Naina :"good morning di, (both has an deep hug)

Meghana :"yeh kya Abhi tak kyati nhi uthi.. Aur tu bhi Abhi uthi hai na? "

Naina :"di, voh raat ko late hua na, so neend khul hi nhi rahi thi! "

Meghana goes near kyati and caresses her hairs and then she was up when meghana rang the alarm clock near her ears continuously..
Then she got up with an jerk..

"kya aap bhi mujhe sone do.. I m very tired! "

Naina :"OH, madam it's already 9 ..!"

Kyati :"so what, please 5 minutes! "

Meghana :"acha u want to sleep.. OK have an good night...but do u know kunal and karan waiting for u there they are about to leave for Jaipur! "

Kyati :"what, no...i want to go! "

She gets down from bed and runs in washroom..
And was out after 15 minutes.. Then naina used washroom and was out of it and was sitting on the table front of dressing table...

Kyati :"vaise naina, why you not wear, shots and put some makeup? "

Naina :"kyati, I think I don't need that..! "

Meghana calls both of them down for breakfast..
Meghana already told naina that she was going to sauna office after breakfast..

All were down and already had started their snacks..

Naina and karan's eyes met and then there was an smile which was given bye karan then naina smiled back!

Kunal:"good morning meri hone wali sali ! "(he chuckles)

Meghana gives an kidding pat on his shoulder..

Naina :"good morning Jiju..
Looks at meghana and then at dadi.. And shuts down totally, dadi didn't understand about what and why they said that to each other.. and naina bimistakely she had to sit beside karan as only that chair was left! Karans looks at her and then smirks..

Dadi :"toh aap logo ko majja aya ki nhi yaha.. Humara ghar thoda chota hai..! "
Kunal:"dadi, ghar chota hai, par aapka dil usse bhi bada hai..! "

Karan :"bohot majja aya dadi..! "

Kyati was totally busy in her breakfast as she was hungry.. And she was an foodie..!!

Meghana :"chalo guys, main nikalti hun!"

Kunal :"Kaha jaa rhi ho voh bhi subah subah?"

Meghana :"kunal voh...!"

Naina :"voh unhe ek kaam hai! "

Dadi:"ab isse bata bhi do!"