chapter 29 :"news ! 🤐"

Wanted to complete the story as soon as possible!!
So back with the update.. Shower ur immense love 🙏

-----------------------------------------------------------

The silence touched the bungalow, she got scared when she saw Karan and dadi sobbing out! She got an small clue that something has happened ! So she started asking kunal first but he was standing with his head down, having no words, no explanation!

When she turned towards Karan he was sobbing slowly, with much more pain inside, first time kunal was seeing Karan crying for someone! Meghana asked him also but he just forwarded naina's duppatta which was left with him and that watch!

Meghana started sobbing loudly, she got an clue that she is no more now, what has happened? Dadi was rubbing out her tears with her sadi's pallu.. And someone came inside the house with an news!!

It was police officers! Kunal started asking them that why r they here now, what's left now?

Police :"see Mr chauhan ,we r really sorry and sad for the incident happened with Meghana's sister, but we got an report from the road people that, the girls inside the car was shouting and screaming! But the people inside had tied her and had used her body! "

Listening this Karan gets up and his eyes turns red, meghana becomes unconscious ,dadi and aaka started crying more loudly, all the scene was just going crazy!

Karan :"what??? But who were the people.... Police officer I want them in front of my eyes! U got it (catching his collar)

Kunal makes him away and huggs him making him stoic! Kunal apologizes officers and makes Meghana conscious on the way behind there comes Mr rajput with some money in hand and with dramatic teary face!!

The police officer leaved the house before ,

Meghana :"what r u doing here Bastard!bcoz of u I have lost my sister today!! She is no more?? And what the hell now u want from me?? Just get lost of here I don't want to see ur face!"

She gets up but her pain in stamps makes her sit again and doctor comes up till there! He starts checking her!
There Mr rajput was about to move towards meghana where kunal stops him! And Karan asks him to go out...!

Karan was knowing that all behind this was mr rajput but he had to keep quite as he had no evidence against him! No proof to tell that naina has died bcoz of murder! Not bcoz of falling from the heights!!

Dadi :"u get lost rajput... Or I will call the police! "

Mr rajput to dadi:"aapki umar kitni aur aap bolte kitna ho dadi ji! "

Karan:"mind ur tongue Mr rajput..otherwise u will be killed by my hands here itself! '

Mr rajput :"so u r warning me! Huh I never fear the warnings form the people like u Mr Karan chauhan... Stay away from the matter! "

Karan :"why should I... I should say u this Mr rajput that u stay away from Sharma family it will be not good for u!"

Mr rajput :"but the way why r u crying and angry...? Who was naina for u? Who r this Sharma's for u?? "

Karan :"she was my friend u got it! "

Mr rajput :"no no not just friends u both were silent love birds correct? "

Karan :"shut up! "

Mr rajput:"vaise bhi naina was too hott girl, who will not fall in love with her?? "

Karan listens this and slaps Mr rajput hole sharma junction got scattered with the voice of the slap it was so tight slap that Mr rajput fallen down and his goggles fallen down with broking it up in pieces!

Doctor leaves explaining everything to kunal as kunal was busy with meghana and was not knowing what's going back of him, but when he hears voice of slap he got shocked bcoz he saw his brother first time giving such an slap to someone!!

Everyone turned towards them both, there Mr rajputs people ran inside and saw this,they pointed their guns towards Karan and we're about to shoot!!
The gun leaved the goli and it was going to get inside Karan's chest, where someone jumps on him and saves him from him getting affected!!

Everyone got shocked looking at the person as it was dada ji there! They saved him!

Mr rajput :"U got saved! Don't worry Like ur sister died u will too die If u try to voice up me! Got it!! "

He leaves the Sharma mansion.. But one news he got to know that was terrible and shocking one!
He listened Dada ji telling all Sharma's that naina has not died she is there!

Karan :"what? But how? "

Meghana :"will search for her! But where is she?? "

Dadaji :"in dark forests of that uttan ghat! "

Kunal :"but who told u this?? "

Dadaji :"my people who were behind their car told me this! "

Meghana :"why u didn't informed us this before? "

Dadaji :"I m sure, ki ab tak Mr rajput ko bhi yeh pata chal gaya hoga, so let's go and search her! "

Dadi :"bhagwan ke ghar main derr hai par andher nhi... Mujhe vishwas hai ki she'll be fine! "

Meghana and all gets up and sits in the car and leaves for uttan ghat which was almost 2-3 hours far away!

Meghana :"oh God, I don't know how my Chickoo will be ,please save her, please! "

Karan :"everything will be fine bhabhi!"

There Mr rajput gets the news that naina is alive he calls the person of his who r searching here body of her's but when they got to know that she is liv,mr rajput gives out the order that shoot her, before meghana could reach her shoot her, finish her!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The way the chapter ends Is little horrible for me!
What about you guys?how was the chapter? Enjoyed na?? Hope that u all r satisfied with chapter! And one assurance that next chapter will be updated too sooner!

Vote~comment~share
Shower ur immense love, and don't forget to give ur views!

Love u all
  By tanaya ❤