chapter 32:"fate💍✨❤"

The update is back!!
I know that's sad as this story is going to end... I m really feeling bad for this!! But something new with bold way is upcoming so stay tuned guys... Do read and support!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In Sharma house Everyone was too much happy!!
And so our couples were, and let's go and see what's happening there!!!

Meghana's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the time, doctor discharged naina and we got back home, it was precious moment, at home we were surprised to see kunal's mom and khyati waiting for welcoming us!

Aaka took out our aarti and we both were taken inside after Karan took naina in his arms as she was not able to walk as doctor said she would be needed rest for hours at least!

Kunal took me inside we made our self comfortable on sofa, and aaka and nirmala aunty comes out with sweets, kunal took from her hand and started distributing it, dadi was caressing my hairs while nirmala aunty took up one of the sweet, and feeded me,

Nirmala :"meghana beta, mujhe nhi Pata tha ki if an girl wants she can d9 anything, aur aaj tumne voh karke dikha diya... I m proud of u! "

Me :"aunty...!"

Kunal interrupted me in between and what he said made all of them ends with painted laughs,huh but this was something Missing from so many months, there were no beams in sharma house, but hasshhh it's back!!

Kunal :"what aunty?? She is ur mom!"

Nirmala :"ha... First I was like ur mom and from now I m ur mom... Not only urs naina's too! "

Kunal :"toh shaadi ki date fix karle? "

Dadi :"puttar tu itna utavla horha hai?? "

All gaps with chuckles and, Khyati continues!

Khyati :"toh it means u r my babhi from now correct? "

Kunal :"correct behena! "

Dadi :"toh theek hai, tum dono agar tayyar Ho toh main amar ji se abhi baat karlete hai! Kyun nirmala Beta ??"

Nirmala :"haa dadi ji! "

Meghana pov ends ~~~~~~~~~

There Karan comes down, alone as naina and aaka was up as she was helping her in changing her clothes!! As khyati saw karan she runs towards him and fullups his mouths with couples of sweets, he gazed confusingly everywhere!

Kunal :"bhai, chal ab ghodoke ke itntejaam Kar!"

Karan :"kyun, kisiki shaadi Ho rhi hai? "

Kunal :"aree tere naina ke behen ki mere sath! "

Karan :"(to himself) what??? Tere naina ki... Wow but sunke aacha laga!"

Karan pops in happiness and both brother hugs each other,and khyati joined them poppingly! It was an amazing bond shared by them three! As same as it was by meghana, naina and Aditya!

All kept gazing when aaka brought naina down, she was wearing her regular kurta and duppatta, but Karan was looking at her like she had an different shine in her today!!
It's quite funny, but that's how true lovers are, they find an different glow and shine In each other an every new day!!

Karan sees her and helps her to get down, but not by catching her hand but taking her up in bridal Style, both in each others arms!! Naina was amazed by The sudden action by Karan but she snuggled herself in his arms!

When everyone saw her, they removed an sofa empty where naina could rest her self!! When nirmala saw her she got up, and took dish of sweets and feeded her, some tears with an small smile arrosed on naina's face!! Dadi tells her about Meghana's engagement and naina was little sad but happy for her Di!