Chapter 1: Fear😥(MUST READ)

Today, we all see many rapes, harassed cases, hilarious half murders going on, and still all the criminals roam around in us like normal human beings!

when a girl is raped, and even she is killed because she couldn't speak up, or raise her voice against this, means the criminals! they fear that they shouldn't be arrested! so why yet girls and women's harassed or raped never complaint?

where are modern thoughts lying too? why we feel complaining will make our names in shit ?why are we ashamed? why ?

why we never think that they raped you, they need to fear not you!

why we never think that raising voice is one step forward to our justice and wining our self-respect?

isn't our respect important?

Aren't we blessed with so many rights?

why we fear? when we need to face!

yes! what we need is to face, whether they touch you, use you! why we forget we can do what no one else can? why we need some protector to save us always? why can't we be like "MAHAKALI" DEVI (HINDU GODDESS) who gave a really true power to every woman saying that "MAIN HARR STREE MAIN HUN!" (I AM IN EVERY GIRL/WOMEN) 

Every house says their daughters are like their "LAKSHMI " (GODESS OF WEALTH) then even though giving her that name why we see many daughters lively burnt, like no humanity here!

TODAY WE ALL HAVE PERSPECTIVE OF PUTTING OUT OUR OWN THOUGHTS AND FIRM DECISIONS, THOUGH WE STILL LACK BACK WHILE THIS TOPIC COMES!

Here I upbring one little story of 2 girls, who know their worth and fight for their justice!

fight for their self-respect, fight for their worth, fight for their "SWABHIMAN"!

SWABHIMAAN IS RIGHT OF EVERY GIRL AND IT'S LIKE JEWEL FOR EVERY GIRL/WOMEN, EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW THEIR WORTH FOR THEIR RESPECT!

THIS IS STORY OF "SWABHIMAAN "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYA READERS,

SO, I M STEPPING AHEAD TOWARDS AN HUGE AND IMPORTANT TOPIC FORWARD!

DO SUPPORT!

LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON "SWABHIMAAN " AND WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ABOVE PLOT!

(And also, one important notice, this story is under editing)

LOTS OF LOVE 

TANAYA!

GUYS SHOWER YOUR LOVE :-)

ALSO I HAVE COME UP WITH MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL ,SO DO LIKE ,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL FOR ALLOT OF GOOD CONTENT ✌️

HERE'S THE LINK 👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/BOVjtow1Fco

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON FOR THIS CHAPTER AND SHARE YOUR LOVE 💓