thirty five

Chaeyoung

It was Tuesday, 7:25am. The hallways of the school started to fill up with tired students. Everyone was minding their own business until my girls and I walked in. We were all in black, and to look even more intimidating, Yunseo had put on latex black pants. The four us walked through the hallways and didn't even spare a glance at the students staring at us in shock.

"Who are they?"

"Is that Chaeyoung? Oh fuck."

"Looks like BTS got competition."

"Yunseo looks so scary and hot"

"I would pay them to choke me"

A small smirk popped up onto my face as I knew what effect we had on people. Girls looked at us in shock and jealousy- and boys looked at us with lust in their eyes. Then we saw BTS. They were leaning against the wall as they were winking at some girls, being their usual fuckboy self.

I then noticed a girl hanging right next to Jungkook's side. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Then I heard boys whistling and noticed that Jungkook immediately frowned. "Fuck, my girl looks even more hot." Yoongi said as he eyes Yunseo, making her smirk.

"Hmm." Yunseo hymned. Yoongi looked at the latex pants and licked his lips. "You should try and wear latex in bed too, baby." He bit his lip and Yunseo laughed. "Yeet, go and get your whoremones together." She said, making everyone laugh.

I noticed that Jungkook was staring at me, and his chick noticed that. "Babe, why aren't you paying attention to me." She whined and he completely ignored me. We kept staring at each other and I sighed, keeping my bitch face on.

"Chaeyoung. Can I talk to you in private?" I pretended to think about it before I said 'yes'. "Really?" He and Ha-Eun both asked in sync and I nodded. "You've got one minute." He nodded his head and we walked towards the nearest empty classroom. We got into the classroom and shut the door.

"I'm sorry, I can explain everything, really." He apologized. "Explain then. You've got forty seconds left." I said as I glanced over at the clock. "First of all, I did stupid shit thing, I know but I wanted to protect you from this life. If you ever get your memory back, you will know why." Jungkook explained as pain could clearly be seen in his eyes.

"Why didn't you just tell me that? Why did you apologize right after I changed? Is it because you wanted to fuck around with me again? Why didn't you visit me at the hospital?" I asked many questions and he kept quiet for a long time.

"I want to start over." He finally said and now I kept quiet. "Do you want to start over?" He asked me and I stayed quiet. "What do you think I want?" I questioned him and he smiled. "I think you want to try again, noona."

I smiled. And just as I was about to say something, Taehyung came in. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" He said and I walked over to him. I leaned in and kissed him as my right hand travelled up his arm right to his neck. I tugged on his hair as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He let out a tiny moan and we kept making out as Jungkook watched us.

I finally stopped the make-out and looked over at Jungkook. "You thought wrong, bunny." I said as I left the classroom, leaving a confused Jungkook and Taehyung behind.

***

It was lunch time and I had told my girls everything. While I was telling the story of what happened, I noticed Jae-Hwa frowning the whole time. Shit, I had actually forget about what happened between her and I.

"Fuck, I'm proud of you for handling it like that." Yunseo stated as she high-fived me. "Yeah, you were always badass but now you had an upgrade, girl!" Ha-Eun said as she applaused me. Jae-Hwa stayed quiet and I coughed. "I need to go to the bathroom, you coming?" I asked Jae-Hwa and she nodded her head.

We walked towards the bathroom, which was by the way completely empty, and I asked her. "What's wrong?" I asked her and she smiled. "Nothing, unnie!"

"You sure? You looked a little sad a few moments ago. It's not because I was talking about Jungkook, right? And because of what happened between us, hmm?" I asked and she bit her lip.

"I'm going to straight up with you. I have no feelings for you and I thought we were on the same level here." I said and she smiled. "I don't have any for you either, we are on the same level, no worries, unnie."

"Okay! Great! But let's stop our little friendly sex cause else shit can get maybe awkward." I said and she nodded her head. "Agreed!"

"Also, can I ask you something? A few weeks ago I was on your laptop and there were pictures of me everywhere..could you explain that?" Her cheeks colored blush out of embarassement.

"Ahh c'mon, tell me" I said and she giggled. "Well, I was actually going to make you a birtday present with those pics, like, put them on a cup or something, I hadn't figured it out yet but yeah, now you ruined the suprise!" Jae-Hwa yelled as she softly slapped me as a joke.

"Ya! I'm sorry!" I said and then I realized. My birthday was in three weeks, how could I forget my own birthday? "Well, thanks for reminding me about my birthday, I guess!" I thanked her and she laughed.

"No problem, unnie."

***

i love partying a little too much