Alone Time with Gary

I thought it would be a good idea to do this then do an idea that was suggested. I will start to put Rotom in that way I'm not just putting Rotom Dex. Also the Pokémon School gang and Gary are 15 or 16. Please do not comment any side ships. I don't mean to be rude, but I can't put a ship in this that I don't like. I'm adding some cussing too because Ash, Gary, James, Jessie, Meowth, and Gladion are definitely the types to cuss, and Kiawe seems like the type to cuss on occasion, like if he's furious or gets really hurt (as in physically hurt) but of course not in front of his little sister. ALSO IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR! I've had school and work plus I've got writer's block on this a couple times.

Ash's POV

I wake up with Pikachu on my stomach. Seconds later Pikachu wakes up stretching.

"Pika!" Pikachu lets out as he stretches.

I put my arms around Pikachu before I stand up. I place my partner on my shoulder as I stretch a bit. I remember that I have a day off of school along with everyone else.

"We should spend the day with Gary and Umbreon, don't you think Buddy?" I ask my yellow partner.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu agrees.

"Good. Now all we need to do is eat, tell the Professor, and then go find Gary." After I said that, Rotom wakes up. "Morning Rotom." I say to it.

"Wait you're already awake?!" Rotom Dex asked astonished.

"Yeah so?" I ask.

"It's just that you are always asleep when I get up!" It says.

"Well don't get used to this." Is all I say.

I climb down the ladder. I then go to the kitchen to see that Professor Kukui is already there.

"Morning Professor!" I greet him.

"Ash! Morning." He says surprised. "I thought you were still sleeping."

"Why does everyone think that I sleep in all the time?!" I asks frustratedly.

"Not everyone thinks that, Ash." Kukui tells me.

"Whatever." I grumble annoyed.

"What are planning on doing today?" The professor asks me.

"I'm going to spend more time with Gary." I reply.

"Okay." Kukui says, and I think I hear a bit of suspicion.

"How do you guys feel about spending time with an old friend of mine?" I ask my three other pokémon.

Litten and Lycanroc gave noises of approval while Rowlet is still sleeping. I shake my head at my grass type.

"Breakfast is ready!" Kukui says causing Rowlet to immediately wake up.

"That's one way to it up." I say to the professor, and he just chuckles.

I help him bring the food over. We sit down, and eat while conversing about fossils.

"We better get going." I say to the Alolan Pokémon Professor as Pikachu jumps on my shoulder. I return Litten and Lycanroc in their poke balls while Rowlet flies into my backpack.