Chapter 4

"Mum, dad"

"Mary, honey, are you better?" said my mum

"Yes, I am much more better, better than always." well I wasn't really feeling that good but still I said it with a smile.

"That's good to hear." She said with her usual warm smile to hide all pain.

"Daddy how are you?" While I asked his phone rang. Like usual.

"Honey it's from work I'll be back soon." He said and my mum rolled her eyes.

"It's okay daddy". I said with a smile.

"Mrs.Claire come to my room." My doctor said and I began to worry.

I could hear a guy screaming that "You all have to payback for what you have done. I'm gonna object to the whole hospital. You Mr.Understand Doctor, you have to answer and payback to the risk you did."

Who was he? Why did he call the doctor 'Understand doctor'? Why did they call my parents?

"I have to see that girl. I don't care about anything, I'm never gonna forgive any of you for what you have done. Nice now I have no one aha. I have to live again alone."

What? which girl? what does this all have to do with my parents?

"It's not our fault, we are not God, why are you blaming us and our daughter?" I heard my mum say, and I was in a shock? What the hell was going on?

"Yes it is all your faults. She f*cking needed the surgery and you all just cause of that stupid girl avoided it."

WHAT THE HELL WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT I'M SO CURIOS.

After some minutes my mum came back with a warm smile.

"What was going on mum?"

"Nothing related to us don't worry."

"But that guy-"

"Mrs. Claire would you leave the room?"

"Of course doctor Woo."

"Mary are you feeling pain or anything?" He asked while he injected something in my serum.

"Not really, just a bit at these parts." I pointed below my heart.

"That's normal, don't worry it'll get better soon."

He talked with me a bit and then left the room. I suddenly remembered my 'dream'. Well I don't know to call it a dream or not but anyway, who were they anyway? how heartless could parents be? I pushed all the thoughts away until my eyes felt heavy and closed.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Mary Xx