Chapter 5

Michael's POV:

Oh damn man I'm alone again. Like hey grandma was the only one that I ever had and now what? gotta live alone again? bullshit. I hate my life and that girl and that hospital and those idiot doctors and stupid decisions that I make. That family is all happy now cause they saved their daughters life and I am the one all sad and alone again, though it had to be exactly opposite, well maybe. I hate being a loner.

While I was thinking and looking at my pictures with my grandma, my phone rang. It could be no one than Luke or Ashton or Calum. They are my 'friends' or better to say only people I have, at least now.

"What do you want Luke? Make it quick."

"Hey Michael, what's up? why you so mad?"

"Luke please say what you want or if you wanna ask bullshit I'll hang up."

"What? No. Be at Calum's place as soon as you can." He said while I could hear the other two laughing.

"No I can't come, bye."

"Why?"

"Luke not the time to explain I can't come bye."

"Hey it's Calum's birthday, you don't wanna come to his party?"

"Oh god, I'll say happy birthday to him later, sorry can't talk now bye." I was gonna hang up but-

"If you don't come we will, bye."

"No Luke no, ugh LUKE" I said and I realised he already hanged up.

Nice now. I hate it when they all get annoying. I didn't want to go neither wanted them to come, but I had to choose one, so I decided to go and come back quick. Me and Calum are friends since we were kids and I can't ditch him on his birthday, but I wasn't really feeling good and that was obviously shown from my face and way of talking.

"Luke, I'm coming don't get your dirty asses here." I told Luke and didn't let him talk another word.

"There he is" Calum said laughing as soon as I got out of my car.

"I thought you would never come Mikey" And that was Ashton.

"Stop Ashton, I'm so not in a good mood, so do any shit you all want to cause I gotta leave soon." I said rolling my eyes.

"Can you say what happened? cause if you don't we will never leave you." Luke said looking at others, and all of them nodding as agreement. They were my friends, I mean they were more than friends to me, but I didn't want to talk about it, cause it was my weak point, and plus there will be 100 following questions so I rather not tell them.

"It's nothing Luke, and I rather leave if you want to continue asking these shits."

"We called you here so we would have fun at my birthday and a good night, not fights. And Michael we are not dumb, we understand when your not happy I mean its way too obvious that person who cheers everyone up is unhappy now and someone needs to cheer him up. We are your friends Michael tell us stop treating us like shit and ruining my birthday." Calum said. I felt so bad when he said these and so mad, but he was right about all shits he said for the first time.

"You people need to f*cking stop this. It's nothing and I'm not treating like shit, and Calum I'm very sorry for being a shitty asshole on your birthday and I think it's more fun for you if I leave, Bye"

"You are so not leaving this place."

"Ashton, you know what? You go play your video game and shut your mouth up. I'll leave anywhere whenever I want to."

"Michael stop, you are telling us what happened these days to you." Luke said yelling.

"What the f*ck do you want to know? Ok let me tell you. I lost my everything. I lost the only person I ever relied on. I lost the person that I lived with. Happy now?" I said yelling back.

"Who are you talking about?" Ashton said confused.

"And you call yourself a friend? Really?" I said turning to Ashton.

"Not the time Michael, speak before you kill us." Luke said.

"My grandma, person I lived with, is gone." I said looking down and walking

towards the door.

"What? Where?" Calum said not believing what he heard.

"She is gone? What do you mean?" Luke and Ashton questioned confusedly.

"She is f*cking gone forever. Happy to hear it now? Would you f*cking for gods love leave me alone?" I said making my way out of Calum's house.

"Wha-wha- I'm so sorry." Luke said feeling sad, and I left Calum's house. I felt like shit, I ruined my friend's birthday, his best day with my stupid life problems. I never remember being this sad before, I mean I'm always strong but this time I feel like I broke.

I'm never going to that hospital again, cause if I see that girl I'm not sure if I can control myself.

I was playing guitar, so it would help me forget about stuff happened and calm me down that I got a phone call.

"Hello Mr.Clifford you have to come to hospital for last payment and-"

"Payment? You killed her and you want money? Bullshit."

"Please be polite, this has nothing to do with me, you can object to hospitals manager. I just had to inform you sir."

HEY. Aww poor Michael and poor Calum :(

Hope you enjoy xx cm nd vote plz <3

Mary Xx