Chapter 1

"Mum mum, I don't feel well," I said putting a hand on my heart.

"Honey? Is it your heart again? Are you okay?"

"No, no mum." I replied causally not wanting to worry them.

A couple minutes passed before I found myself in a darkness. I fell unconcious before my parents rushed over.

When I opened my eyes, I was on a bed, not as comfortable as my own bed, nothing was similar to my room. People around me were all wearing white, I couldn't recognise even one face. There was something in my mouth that was annoying me, a tube. It took me good 5 minutes to realise im in hospital, and the last thing i could remember was dying of pain in my room. I could see my parents very worried about me and I could hear the doctors saying 'She's fine don't worry'. I could see my mum having tears in her eyes, as if it was the end, well i hope so but it wasn't.

After minutes I heard the doctor telling my parents to go to his room. I was so curious to know whats going on? What is he gonna tell them? One hour later my mum came in my room.

"Mum"

"Mary, my beautiful girl, are you feeling better?" I could see tears in her eyes but she was holding them back.

"Yes, yes mum I am. What did the doctor say?"

"Nothing honey, don't worry" she said managing a smile. I knew she was lying. Of course he said something.

"If he didn't say anything, why did he call you to his room?"

"It's nothing Mary, he just asked us to buy some pills for you which are not available in the hospital, you don't have to worry honey." I knew she was lying, it was too obvious she was hiding something from me, but finally i would figure it out myself.

"Okay mum" I said with a smile.

"Mary just stay strong like always okay?" She whispered while tears fell down from her eyes.

So here's chapter 1😊 sorry if its bad.

Hope you enjoy..

Mary xx