Chapter 8

Hey guys.. thanks for the messages u sent me and yeah loads of u asked me to continue so I think I am gonna continue :*

- - - - - - - - - -

Mary's POV:

Everywhere went dark. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't feel anything. Just some voices saying "Call the doctor" that I guess was Silvy. I wanted to ask her what happened but I couldn't.

- - - - - - - -

Michael's POV:

"Today couldn't be any worst" I whispered to myself rereading the letter my step-father left.

'Michael, we couldn't make it to stay any longer. We had to leave to London for our job. I'm so sorry about grandma, and no worries about the funeral we already talked with the hospital since we're not here. Let us know if you need anything.'

"BULLSHIT" I screamed. The three boys literally jumped.

"Calm down bro. What?" Calum said very shocked.

"Was I that loud?" I questioned.

"No shit Michael. You screamed and took me halfway to death mate." Luke said and Ashton was dying laughing and I just rolled my eyes at him. Damn boy what's wrong with you.

"Well..."

"What? SPEAK" Ashton yelled still laughing.

"Ashton stop yelling at me it's nothing leave me the hell alone." And I made myself comfy on the couch.

"At least come play bro" Calum offered.

"No just keep the damn voice down and let me get some rest if you dorks would do that."

"I won't promise." Ashton joked.

"But I promise if you don't you won't be alive." Dead serious.

"Wow wow wow, someone has got harsh today" Luke teased.

"Oh Ash wish your death." Calum teased poking Ashton.

"Shut your mouths up I need to sleep."

"Fine." They all said. I knew they wouldn't keep their mouths shut but I tired to sleep. All I could think about was today. Why the hell on earth did I treat that girl like that? I sometimes am stupid really.

"NO YOU DIDN'T WIN THIS IS SHIT I WON'T EVER PLAY FIFA WITH YOU AGAIN!!! WHERE'S MY MIKEY?? HES THE BEST FIFA BUDDY EVER YOU GUYS SUCK CHEATERS." Calum shouted which caused me wake up. UGH.

"Calum I fucking warned you!!!" I yelled.

"Ah Mikey you're up!!" He said innocently. I realised the T.V is off and no one is even playing they're sitting on the couches beside me. Goddamn you boys.

"Shut up you fart head. Who's idea was that?" They all stayed quiet. I wonder how my face was? Red? And probably some stuff coming out of my ear?

"It wasn't mine I swear." Somebody finally spoke.

"Yeah sure it wasn't you Ash! I don't have the time now to get it back on you but soon I will. Asshole."

"Thanks God! I thought I was wishing my death." He joked and everyone burst laughing. But me? No I couldn't laugh I had to say sorry or do something for the poor girl. Actually not that poor but still.

"I need to leave, and no one is coming after me." I said standing up and hoping they don't follow.

"Too bad Mikey we will come hehe." Calum said and the rest said "Yeah of course we will"

"Could you guys be any more annoying? I need privacy gosh."

"What don't tell me you will not take us on your date." Luke said his face in a pout.

"What? Date? Where the hell did that come from?"

"Then what's 'privacy' for? Come on tell us who she is!" Ashton said.

"Oh my God I always thought girls are drama queens. But looks like you are worst than 100 girls bro."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Calum said this time head in his phone.

"It was anything than a compliment

surely." I winked at him. "I should get going. Bye bye."

"We are so not coming." Luke laughed.

"Like I give a damn?" And I left. I don't care if they follow cause they eventually will see the hospital and go. I still wasn't sure going or not, but I just decided to go.

^^^^

"Hello sir may I help you?"

"Yeah I was actually wondering were is the room of that girl? Claire something is her family name."

"Second floor room 134" She smiled and I left without a thank you. What the hell is your problem Michael? Stop being an asshole. When I exited the elevator I quickly found the direction to room 134. But it was... empty? What the hell? Am I being fooled or something?

"Why is this room empty?" I asked the nurse which was running to the room. But no reply.