o n e

/story will usually be told by Johns point of view, and read the first book college sweethearts before this one-/

I stared at Craig, who was still fucking making out with Sami. "Can you two like stop? " I asked getting a bird from both of them.

"Mother fuck- " "Brian is in the building peasants! " Brock yelled and Nogla stared at his boyfriend. God all the relationships changed. Just like mine! Hah... god I miss him.

"Brian this is my house you poor mother fucker! " Craig laughed, and Brian held out his paycheck.

"This is why Joe hates ya' " Nogla Said, and Brian stared at him.

"Cause That bitch you dated in college trained him to! " Brian said, and Nogla laughed.

"No he just hates ya' " Nogla Said, and sat down on Craig's lovesack cause that mother fucker has like a trillion sponsored bitch.

"Why did you even bring me into this? " I asked, and Craig smiled.

"Cause our college friends are in town! " I felt my heart drop.

"You mean like? " I asked, and Craig nodded, aw fucking shit shity shit shit. The others started conversation, and I walked to Craig's bathroom cause I don't feel like crying in front of everyone lol.

Well I'm not gonna cry, but be sad. I leaned against the door, and slid down to the floor. I sighed I don't even know why we broke up. Our only problem was the distance. He moved back to Canada, and I stayed in La.

When he broke up, I never expected to never talk to him again, I guess um that's what happens. Unless your Tyler and Nogla those to talk all the fucking time. I don't even know why they broke up.
Brian is always do jealous about them too, so he then set him up with him.

Which didn't solve anything. Just made things worst for me. And for him. Cause you can tell that they still love each other. Like a lot.

I heard the door bust open, followed by Tyler screaming and probably him and Nogla sharing such a big hug. I don't know why I talk about them so much, probably cause I wish I had a relationship as good as they did.

Oh but Evan and Jonathan are honestly goals. Fucking cunts. I walked out the bathroom, seeing the huge hug between Nogla and Tyler. I looked at Brian, who had a mad face.

They stopped hugging, and laughed awkwardly. The door busted open again, Evan and Jonathan screaming something about dicks. Lol gay. Wait I'm gay.

I looked on the lovesack I was sitting on, Lucas sitting on it. Aw he's so cute- Shut the fuck up brain. I sat on the floor, and I sighed.

Fuck me and my broken heart.