s i x

I looked over at Anthony, who had finished chugging a whole beer and was screaming. He finished screaming, and then his eyes rolled back and he fell onto the floor. Delirious started laughing and everyone looked at him and then back at Jiggly and then laughed. I mean I was laughing too sooo sorry panda.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw wildcat and Nogla sneaking off somewhere, I wanna follow. I waited till they were out of sight and no one paying attention and sneaked up to spy. Sorry I just love the tea and I ship them really hard so-

"Tyler... I don't know I love you but Brian and you have Lucas- " "Nogla, Smii7y and I broke up two days ago. I don't know about you and Brian but when you want to come back to me I'm here for you. I always will. " aww. I looked at them from my spot behind the stair wall.

They looked at each other, and Nogla hugged Tyler first. Tyler instantly hugged back. Goals holy fuck... Tyler kisses him first and I assume Nogla did kiss back. "What the fuck! " Brian yelled, they both looked at him with pure shook written on their faces.

"Your gonna do this Nogla? " Brian shouted, and stumbled on all his words considering he was 100% drunk. Evan walked up, with Jonathan in hand and they both looked concerned.

"You fucking whore! " Brian said, and whipped the tear off his face. He walked away and Nogla looked down in shame. Tyler hugged him closer and rubbed his back. Okay John time to go. I inched towards the bathroom, and sneakily got in. I rubbed my eyes.

I want that kinda relationship. The one where the connection never goes away no matter what. Where you never grow tired or break up cause your not feeling it anymore. A person who will be there at your highest and lowest, will be there. But-it's not very common. Maybe Marcel can um be that. Maybe even some person I have never met.

But that part doesn't matter. I can be single- right? I don't need someone to hug late at night when I'm so stressed. I don't need him.