E i g h t

his usb twirled in my hand as I stared at it. It was red and black. No fancy cliché color. Just red and black and his name written on three different places. Jaren. I'll never love again if hold onto his things. I never looked through it cause he had things he wanted know one to see. Should I? Fuck he's the one who left it with me as a reminder.

I plugged it in and it opened up a file. All the old test and homework folders had been untouched for years. I skipped past that to a file called John. I clicked on it to see pictures I didn't know existed of me. When I had brown hair- when I wasn't me yet. My eyes widened. He did know me. There was everything about me here. I scrolled down past the creepy pictures to see an area of just text.

John this probably seems creepy if you ever see this but I have the biggest crush on you like ever. Sorry we met once and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I never meant harm to you I'm fucking sorry John. Yeah it's me future Jaren humanity restored am I right yeah no I broke up with you for a reason. That's because I didn't want you to do it first I'm being honest here I broke your heart cause I didn't want you to break mine. yeah I'm still madly in love with you and hurts me you'll be moving on without me but I broke up with you. I'll try and stay out your life I guess and if I come back see it how ever you want but know I'll always love you- even when I'm in a relationship with another. crazy right? I broke up with you but I'll be the one affected lol yeah. thank you John for everything- every moment, every joke every small act of kindness you showed me.

love~ J a r e n

Fuck my life.