T h i r t e e n

my eyes scanned his body. what else would I do, we just fucked like three times and he's exhausted, but I can't sleep. Not like this. Not with him. Not after he suddenly comes back into my life like nothing. But I can't help myself to continue to stare while I put my clothes back on. Then he woke up and stared. I stared back like a deer in headlights. Then he looked down and started to sniffle.

Then he started bawling, tears falling down his beautiful face. "Don't cry, please I'm sorry please don't cry. " I said kneeling down and cupping his face. "I'm sorry I hurt you don't cry. " I said quietly and his eyes met mine.

"No-no it's not you. Just leave I shouldn't have asked. " he said removing my hand gently and placing it on my knee. "It's okay. I shouldn't have invited you. I'm so stupid. " he mumbled and began to get up,

"Wait I- I- I love you. " he stopped instantly and sniffled. "You-you do? But I thought- " his sentence were interrupted by my lips. His were chapped and tasted like the first time when we kissed in that stupid college dorm. That cringey night that has left scares in my body. I didn't even notice he had kissed back and gaped his mouth for more, I gripped onto his waist gently. The taste of lucky charms flooded my mouth, that same taste. The cereal I hadn't had in years due to the memories the possessed.

I hear a quite smack, meaning my milky boy was up against the wall- wait mine?i ignored it and continued to let his hands roam Smii7ys body. My hands went through his hair, down his thigh, squeezing his ass and running my finger down his back gently. I pulled away and saliva connected our lips, and he stared at me. Tears still falling down his pale face.

"I'm sorry John... it's all my fault. " his eyes started to blink really hard, as if he had woken up from a long slumber. "I should have listened to you that night, the night it all changed. I just miss you John, " a wet drop hit his left arm, it was warm, as it dripped down his arm.

"Tomorrow I have to pull the plug on you, it's been two years and four months, John please remember me, Your husband. " the words made his eyes flick open in an instant. His hand was being held tight, and he squeezed it back. "Huh-I- John! I- I love you please forgive me. "

"I-Jaren what happened? " the door slammed open and they both looked over, and the doctor sighed in relief.

"It's been 16 months since you've been in a coma, you were in a severe accident instantly putting you into shock. I'll check your vitals in just a minute. " the doctor walked out, and they both looked at each other. Johns hand weakly reached out and laid a hand on his face.

"I love you too, Jaren. "

/completely finished/

(I wasn't satisfied so have this one instead )