f i v e

I looked over at Marcel, who was snoring lightly as the tv lit his face slightly in front of him. I smiled and covered him with a blanket and turned off the tv and went into my room. I closed the door gently and climbed into bed and went under the covers.

God today was good. I felt like I actually mattered too someone again. Weird. I turned over and opened my phone. I clicked on Instagram and scrolled through. Oh Luca- Smii7y posted. Aw that's cute it's like he put his milk bag plushie on his face. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I need to move on from him but it's so hard. It's been two years and he still lurks in my Brain and won't get out. I liked the picture and continued to scroll down. I put my phone to charge then looked up at the ceiling. I rolled back over and closed my eyes. They can continue later.

/Morning/

I yawned and walked out my room to see Marcel still asleep on the couch. I walked into the bathroom to do my business. I washed my hands, then walked out and blew out a cloud. Epic xd lol. I opened my fridge and my eyes scanned through it. Um eggs. Yeah whatever. I grabbed them out the fridge and some cheese cause who doesn't like them without cheese?

I made them nicely (even though I almost set the house on fire) and probably enough for Marcel if he wanted idk- oh wait he can't eat cheese lol whatever all mine. Wow how ironic he just woke up with a loud ass yawn. He looked around and then at me and smiled. Cute.
John relax you have no idea who you even remotely like so chill out with that gay shit.

This gonna be interesting. He got up and walked towards me, "um where's the bathroom? " He asked and I pointed at where it usually was.

I shoved the eggs in my mouth that I kinda wish was a cheese omelet. But um, I can't lol xd rip. Marcel walked out after a minute and talked.

Oooooof I'm not very hyped for tomorrow cause it's a party at the vanoss gaming house.