t e n

Johns pov

I yawned and stretched in the bed I was, the shared bed with Tyler and an emotional mess of nogla. It was honestly really sad. Brian left and is probably crying somewhere out there. I hope he is okay. I finally looked at the floor to see Marcel and Brock all cuddled up and it honestly hurt me. On second glance Jaren was also asleep his mouth gasped open slightly with some drool coming out. Cute. adorable. I got up and walked past them in caution. I went downstairs to see the shitshow.

Brian sat on the stool a hurt look on his face, a hangover and most importantly another beer. "Hey, you want something to eat? " I asked him and he looked at me. His eyes were hurt. Pure pain. "let's go get McDonald's. " he said, and I nodded. "Can I come? " panda asked, he was on the couch, with miniladd and Sami cuddled on the coffee table.

"Sure let's go boys. " i grabbed my car keys and we walked outside, after putting on our shoes of course. We hopped in my car, a shitty Toyota. Oh well at least I got a car. Before I knew it I was already pulled up into the drive way of of McDonald's. "What you guys want? " I asked and Panda stared for a second, "Uuhhhh can I get a egg mc muffin and a hashbrown. " Alright, I'll get the whole ass breakfast menu. Nah I'm poor. Half the menu.

"Hey uhhh can I get 11 egg McMuffins... 6 coffees 3 pancakes andddd uhhhhhhh 12 hashbrowns. " I said, god that's fat. All what I said is F A T.

"Alright would that be all? " The woman at the speaker thing looking ass thing ass looking. "Yes thank you. " I drove up and snickered. "That's the most food I'd ever ordered. " I said and panda laughed.

"Can't relate. " Brian said and laughed, and just as I was about to ask he said "Dont ask. "
I laughed a little and pulled up to the window and put the window down. "25.56 will be the total. " I passed the woman my card and she did the thing. food time is soon.

~time skip~

I'm stuffed, absolutely full of food. I can't eat for another six days cause of this. I mean I probably will but shitttt. I let out a sigh and finally went home. Whewww. idk what to do today but I mean, maybe something. I said bye to everyone and left.

how can I continue to see him, the boy who broke my heart. Left me broken-hearted?