e l e v e n

my eyes started to wake up scrunching as I woke up, arms held me close and I have no clue who, I stretched a bit and the heavy hangover hit me. Last night we went to a nightclub, and I got drunk as fuck. I don't remember shit. My eyes looked behind me to see Jaren, holding me close. Wait- I was always the big spoon. Bullshit! Wait... why am I spooning with my ex? wAIT WHY AM I NAKED?! DID I... no I couldn't have hooked up with him.

"You hooked up with him. " Evan said, handing me an Advil and water. Fuck my life.

"I topped right? " I asked, pure concern was in my voice and I heard it. I heard it all.

"Yeah you topped, Jaren was moaning loud as fuck. Everyone heard it, I mean Nogla and Tyler probably fucked too but-" "Evan did I sleep with John!? " Jaren barged in, with voice of pure shock.

"Yeah, I was just talking about it with John. " I looked at him, and he looked at me. "No wonder I'm in so much pain in my ass. " he stood next to the counter, silence between the three of us, till Jonathan the man woke up and instantly started screaming.  I kept catching myself look at him, his face was so cute, his chubby cheeks would look adorable when you squished them. His eyes, his everything otwghhredjo.

"John you want a bagel with cream cheese?" Jonathan asked and I looked at him, and nodded. He smiled and started whatever the fuck. Lucas then sat down, and squealed in pain, I must have gotten him good. Oh no it's gonna be even more awkward between us now, and now my feelings probably went through the roof. My heart beats for him. I want him.

give me him back.