8. Stuck with him

Gaining reconscience could probably be the biggest moment of relief i've had in my life. Darkness is shit. I wasn't ready to die. Though i would any day for Kai i knew he would be okay for now or i hoped. My eyes stayed shut. My head was stuck in this weird reality where i thought i was already in a black room so i could see but the tension on my eyelids proved i was imagining things.

My body was stiff but i was on some sort of soft, bouncy surface. Totally contrasting to how i felt. I didn't dare move until i captured sight of the scene i was in. My hands twitched and i felt sweaty. A bit of the stench caught onto the air around me.

I really stink. I want to open my eyes but in those movies i watch whenever the victim awakes the trouble and torturing begins so staying asleep is best. This was my ideal plan for the next hour but me being the slow person i am i thought this would work. Except it didn't.

Someone was in the room.

Before i was willing to open my eyes i traced over to some of my hapkido skills i was taught as a child in my head. I was confident in myself to practice it as an adult and obtain this skills i was so good at, however at this point my mind was lacking and being the case i didn't want to move i couldn't even improvise how i would attack someone.

I sighed. Really heavily and started twitching through annoyance. I heard a chuckle follow the rustling of the material i was moving on top of.

As it went away my face framed a confused look with my eyes closed. I would think i looked even more stupid than when i was twitching from how still i became after hearing someone's voice.

Hadn't i already thought there was someone in the room?  And why didn't i remember that important fact? And so now I could face another life or death situation.

Them i remember the events of last night. They came flashing back like flickering light bulbs in my head. With that my eye lids shot open to be exposed by peircing light descending into the room from behind me.

A room? A-bedroom? Hold on...i didn't have sex with anyone? I don't feel like it. Why on earth would any criminal have me placed on a comfy bed in a bedroom untouched? This isn't normal. My criminal knowlegde is on point so why haven't i been put somewhere more dismaying?

My thoughts were the only thing questioning what i was seeing. My body stayed firmly still on the huge king-sized bed i was on top of and i was scanning this vast room. This is a landscape compared to mine at home. These people must have money.

Nevermind what i was thinking at this point, as soon as i hit one particular point of the room my thoughts switched into a mode of fear, confusion and anger.

A silhouette of a young man was sitting on the arm chair of the coach near the door to the left of the position of the bed. He was on his phone, head down with a neutral face. My initial idea was to make him realise i was awake to ask questions. I wanted to know alot! Shit, i wanted more than alot! Before i even could begin to contemplate.

"Wheres my clothes!!?" I shrieked panicked.

I grabbed the sheets from underneath me getting up and sliding my lower body under it. My clothes had changed and i was now in a tight T-shirt and very short pj shorts. I was too comfortable to even notice. I yelled so loud i worried myself that i would cause a commotion. The guy had sprung up from sitting down and looked up allowing me to see who he was. And boy did i regret opening my eyes.

I screamed, not the regular scream of someone who had just being jumped at as a mean of scaring them but a lengthy scream, powerful indeed. And this sent him off guard. He rushed over to me and held his strong hand over my mouth muffling my screams. He looked serious and annoyed i was making sudden noises. I bit his hand hard for him to pull it back and hold it with a hiss.