005

Nico was not okay. At all. He was worried, and scared.

When he was sitting on the floor with Percy, he enjoyed it, until a random thought popped in his head that he wanted to say to break a silence and bring small talk.

He was going to mention 'at least I can't get pregnant, because morning sickness would suck' he randomly thought of it because of the fact he kept puking.

Then he realized multiple things at once. One being he had only been getting sick in the mornings, very similarly to morning sickness, secondly, he can't remember a condom ever being put on.

Now, Nico knew the importance of condoms, rather you have straight sex, or gay sex, because STD's and other very serious sexually transmitted diseases', but when you're drunk, sometimes it is something you can forget, and especially without thinking you could get pregnant it's less important, even more so when you know who they've slept with, and who've the person they slept with has slept with; Nico was pretty sure, Percy wouldn't have am STD of any kind.

Now Nico was panicking. He should have made sure they used a condom, Will and Nico had been having sex for more than a year and they still used a condom. Every. Single. Time. Nico had condoms under his bed, in his bedside table next to the lube, he was sure he even had one in his jean pocket, yet he forgot to use one.

Nico shook his head. He was being ridiculous. He couldn't be pregnant. He didn't have the anatomy for it, still all signs were making sense, and he hated how they made sense. He didn't want to have a baby! He was supposed to adopt, or get a surrogate, or something! He wasn't supposed to carry a baby in his body.

Percy's baby...

Nico shook his head. He was being crazy, there is no way he could be pregnant. Either way, Nico was running to Chiron. Was he going to be responsible and tell Chiron? No, are you crazy? He was running as fast as he could, for permission to shadow travel to a CVS, so no one would need to know about the fact he was going crazy and thought he was pregnant.

He finally made it to the big house and Chiron and Mr. D were simply playing that stupid game they always play (that I, the author, forgot the name of I mean...what?) Nico took a deep breath before a bunch of words avalandged out of his mouth.

"ChironIneedtogoandleaveforabiti'llcomeback,butireallyneedtogo,it'lltakemaybeaday,butIhaveto!"

"RICO! Calm down, what the Hades?" Mr.D said unentertained.

"Nico," Nico corrected, turning to Chiron ignoring the wine god. "And Chiron, I need to go out for like half an hour...it's for personal reasons, just...please..."

"Nico, you and I both know how dangerous it is for a demigod to travel,"

"Yeah, but it's safer to travel alone, I can shadow travel away, here and back, plus I've gone to freaking California and back before, and I'm still alive,"

Chiron pondered this for a quick moment. Nico didn't realize the protective hand he placed over his stomach, as soon as he realized what he was doing, he removed his hand, but it felt awkward, so he placed it on again.

"Could you tell me what's going on?" Chiron said, his hands resting on the armrests of the wheelchair.

Nico shook his head. "I could, but I really don't want to, just let me go, I'll be back so soon,"

Chiron still didn't seem to want to let the young demigod go, so, in result, Nico snapped. "I could get your permission, or I can go without, I could care less, I AM TRYING to do the right thing here, getting permission, usually I would just leave, OR I would get the stolls to get it, but I can't so for the love of OLYMPUS LET ME GO!"