014

Over the course of the last few weeks, Nico found himself not wanting to eat. Not because he was puking it up, but because of the interaction with his Ex-boyfriend son of Apollo. The last words the blonde had said to him rang in his head over and over again.

"Yeah, you're not like that, You run into other men's beds, not there arms,"

Nico now refused to sleep in the bed Percy had so kindly offered him. He said he would take the couch. He pleaded for the son of Poseidon to take his bed back. Nico knew Percy knew that something was wrong.

Nico made sure to still eat, but he wished he would eat more. The nectar was helping, but now he was always to unsettled to eat.

Nico finished tying his shoe. It was getting more difficult being four months pregnant with a average sized bump.

"Neeks, you ready?" Percy called out as Nico slid on a jacket.

"Yeah, I'll be right there," He called back. He still kept all off his things in the green-eyed boys room, but refused to sit or lay on the bed. Nico walked out of the room and headed for the door, where the other boy was waiting patiently.

Today they were going to find out the sex of the baby. Kate said she may not be able to tell today, and it may take another month, but from what she could see, they would be able to find out, and that did make Nico extremely excited.

He didn't care what sex it was. He sure enough didn't care if the baby grew up and switched either. He just was so over the moon of the baby being healthy.

Nico was thankful for the fact his baby was healthy, and was also glad, that now, instead of thinking of things, such as if the baby was going to die, he thought of what kind of color scheme they should go with. Then he thought of how he saw Percy in the future, and he wasn't sure if Percy would be there.

He knew Percy would want to be in the babies life, but did he want to be in Nico's?

The son of Hades decided to stop thinking of it, and walked down, a hand over his stomach, as they walked out the building into the car Jules-Albert was driving.

Nico knew the mist would hide the pregnancy, but he couldn't help but wondering what it looked liked to the unknowing eye.

They walked into the car and sat down, Nico told his driver the instructions and the two boys fell into a comfortable silence. Nico began thinking, he always thought. Every Time there was quiet, and it was tearing him apart. Every thought that went through his head, he hurt himself a little more.

He left Will, and did leave to literally sleep in Percy's bed. Percy who had been the man Nico had an affair with. The breakup was solely Nico's fault, and before he had gone back to camp, he hadn't really given it much thought.

He hadn't thought of how hurt Will must have been. He didn't think about it at all, he had bigger issues at the time, his child was in critical condition for gods' sakes! And, Nico knew Will was mentioning that last line as in when Percy and Nico had slept together, but when Nico was sleeping in the son of Poseidon's bed, it was hard to take it.

Nico was interrupted out of his thoughts when a warm hand was placed on his shoulder. "Are you okay? Be honest," came a voice that could have only been Percy's.

Nico turned around and looked at the green-eyed boy. He knew his eyes were wide,despite living together, the two boys never really talked feelings. It was all 'why do you help out so much,' 'because i'm not lazy,' 'but you don't need to,' and that usually ends the conversation.

They also watch movies, eat dinner, help each other out, but feelings are barely mentioned. So, Nico being who he is, was going to say he was fine, it's nothing, but as he looked into the bright green orbs he found himself tongue tied, the only thing wanting to come out being the truth.