Shots

"JUUZOU!!!! COME HERE!!!!!" I yell holding the shot, he had to take. The doctor gave me it since multiple men had done the same thing to him.
Juuzou was playing outside with sunscreen on, the bad thing is his sunburns went away but he got you know all 'that' done to him. Juuzou stomped inside looking very upset... His new Barbie's head was half way cut off. "AKIRA RAN OVER POOPISE!!!!!!" Juuzou began sobbing. I smile "Poopise is just having more fun that way" I lie. Juuzou smiled then nodded and set the doll on the table. I took Juuzou into our room, "Take off your boxers" I smile. Juuzou tilted his head to the side "Wh"Why? That's l-look's like it's g-gonna hurt" Juuzou looked at me with wide eyes. "Then don't look" I smile small. Juuzou nodded and did as I said in the past. I pushed his chest, making him lay down. Juuzou started humming in a afraid tune. I just smiled and spread his leg's apart.  I injected the needle (Dat Fun! 👀💉 looks like poison?! Omf?!)

Juuzou screamed and pushed me away right after I finished "Juuzou.... Your okay" I assure him. Juuzou kept sobbing and whimpering. I wasn't the best person to have at these time's. Juuzou flinched as soon as I kissed him. "Y-Y\N.... Ow-e" Juuzou looked at me. I smiled and pulled up his boxers and pants. Juuzou tilted his head when I asked "Where's your ow-e?" Juuzou looked at me like I was stupid. "....No!" He yelled. I smile "What? No?" I ask. "YOUR MEAN!!!!!!" Juuzou yelled in my face. I raise a eyebrow "Really? Your such a brat! I did that so you wouldn't get sick! Go to the corner!" I yell. Juuzou looked like he was about to kill me after that "NO!!! YOU!!!!! YOUR THE ONE WHO NEEDS IT!!!!!!" Juuzou yelled back. Sometimes I love getting in fights with Juuzou cause its easy to use it against him when he's begging not to be spanked. "So here's my question why do you think you can be a little brat?" I ask. Juuzou glared at me and probably knew he was going to get spanked if he didn't stop. "I'm not... That's you...." He smirked. I grabbed his suspenders, pulling him outside. Juuzou quickly got the notice that I wasn't playing. "WAIT!!!! Y-Y\N I WAS JUST PLAYING!!!!!!!" Juuzou assured me. "No you weren't... You were just being a brat" I glare. Akira stopping mowing the yard "Huh?" She said. "Juuzou's being a brat what should I do?" I ask. "Spank him... Then make him sit in the corner and tell you what he did wrong and how he can fix it" Akira smiled. I laugh "Yeah! That'll be fun!!!" I kept laughing. Juuzou whimpered, I pulled him into the living room and sat on the couch.

I pulled him over my lap, then shook my head "Wow... Just wow!" I said. Juuzou stayed still, until I.... Uh... Yeah you know how it goes.

Juuzou yelped and started crying knowing this was only the beginning. (Of what? I'm so confused here! 😨😷)

I sigh when he started covering his ass, "Juuzou... Stop" I order, his eyes widened when I smacked his hands making him move. "By the way.... If you would.... Could you please tell me why you always act like a bitch?" I ask him while spanking his ass about a million time's per minute. Juuzou was chocking on his own tears by now. "Well?" I ask. Juuzou's face got red "OW!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!" Juuzou yelled kicking his feet. "You say that all the time but you always screw up everyday and get spanked" I smile when he knew it was true. "I'M SORRY!!!!" He kept repeating, I haven't even pulled his pants down....

Juuzou kept crying and saying sorry but I couldn't understand him, it sounded more like a mumble since he was yelling it into my leg. "I wanna try something.... Get off my lap and get on your hands and knee's" I order. Juuzou rubbed his eyes knowing this wasn't going to be fun for him either. Juuzou got on his hands and knee's and started shaking when I pulled his pants and boxer's down. I took them off his legs and thrown them to the side.