Chapter 3 | Meeting some new friends, and a Love was born

Rarity led them to their tables and before she walked out thunderlane stopped her and said "Aren't you joining us?" he asked.

Rarity laughed and said.  "What? You 3 newbies or something?" rarity asked and they looked at each other and nodded.  "It's out first day" thunderlane said. "Oh... " rarity said. 

"Well... Uhh meet your teammates then,  I'll be going now leading you three here is just part of my job" rarity smiled. 

"And that is?" soarin asked. 

"Well... I am the designer that makes clothes for every member or this team *giggles* and also some other extra work the chief gives me... Like this one" she said. 

"I see... See ya later?" thunderlane asked

"Oh darling how could you miss me?" she said and walked away.

Soarin grinned and nudged thunderlane. 

"Sup"

The 3 looked at their teammates and said hi. 

"Nice ta meet ya" fleetfoot said and introduced herself.  "This one on my left is surprise and on my right is rapid fire" fleet said. 

"COOL NEW TEAMMATES" surprise yelled. 

"Hiiyyaaa the names rapid" he said and let out a wing to shake and they took it each.

"Wait.. Where's spitty?" surprise asked.  "Probably went for an early exercise she's talkin' about" fleet rolled her eyes. "Hahaha yea" surprise  replied

"anyways...  We can eat first then we'll meet up with spitfire y'all should meet her she's very awesome to be with" fleet winked.

"cool" thunderlane replied. 

~~~~~~minutes later~~~~~~

After eating they headed to the training room and looked for spitfire

"SPPPPIIITTTFFIIREEEE" surprise yelled at the top of her lungs which made everypony cover their ears. 

The three walked around and with a surprise that a boomerang blade pinned wave to the wall. 

"Holy-" wave cursed and shaked. 

A pegasus flew down and walked towards wave.  "SPITTY!!!" Surprise cheered.  She took the boomerang blade and wave said. 

"h-hi?" he nervously smiled. 
"Hi... " she spoke back with a no care tone.  She looked at her friends and noticed 3 new recruits

"New ponies on the team?" she asked and they nodded. "Well.. Glad to meet you the name's spitfire" she said and took out a hoof,  they each shaked it and wave was last when wave touched her hoof he felt butterflies in his stomach. 

He blushed and shaked her hoof. 
"Well hope you all enjoy it here cause this group is for ponies who wants to SURVIVE!" she yelled. 

"Dang... This girl and her volume.... I like it" wave mumbled underneath his breath admiring her. 

"psst!" thunderlane nudged soarin and pointed at wave.  The 2 chuckled and went beside wave. 

"ooh nice one Romeo.. Found your Juliet eh?" thunderlane teased him. 
"sh-shut up!" wave said and ignored them. 

**************************
Meanwhile in dashs office.. 

"Hmm.... Alright... Now... And... Here!" she said while writing something in her paper. Just doing  some of her chief duties. 

The soldier of earlier knocked on her office.  He came in and saluted to the chief.

"Ma'am ready for morning report" he said. 

"Good.. You may icy blaze"

{{😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤Ooooohhhh CROSSOVERRRSSSSksjsjdjshdjandvjabdjshdbsbd Bet you didn't see that coming? 😆😆😆😆😆}}

The soldier is finally revealed.  The one.. And only ICY!!!