Chapter 5 | •fitting in•

Rainbow dash was in her office finishing some of her work then she heard a familiar knock..

She knew who it was....

"come in.. " she said..

The soldier aka icy went in. 

"ma'am ready for report" he said closing the door behind him. 

"uh-huh.. Go on" she said..

"Some of the new recruits managed to do the training well and-" he was cutted of by her. 

"what do you mean some?" she asked her tone getting deeper.

Icy gulped but kept his posture and accurate face. 

"One of them couldn't keep up with the others" he replied. 

"Who?"  rainbow asked. 

"Soarin skies" he replied. 

"hmm.. What about his friends?" she asked. 

"Like I said ma'am he's the only one who couldn't keep up with the others" he repeated.

"how come?" she asked. 

"That... I don't know.. He said something about not being in the actual team he was on," he said. 

"so this is his first huh?" she asked. 

"yes ma'am" he replied...

she thought for a sec and said. 

"don't give up on him yet,  try to make him catch up with the others! That is your job isn't it!?" she asked glaring at him

"y-yes ma'am" he said.

"Good,  if that stallion can't keep his ass on the training,  then I'll have to deal with him myself" she said. 

"Noted ma'am" he said. 

"Now keep an eye on the 3,  they said that they've been on a team before... " she started. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Let me finish! We can't fully trust on those 3 stallions,  they said that they've been on a team,  we can't fully trust them cause it may be a trap for all of us! You got that!?" she asked. 

"Y-yes ma'am affirmative!" he said. 

"Good, now go" she said and told him to leave. 

************************************************************************

"so... How's the first few days for you three?" spitfire asked.

"We're fine" thunderlane said

"Yea,  this place isn't all bad" soarin said.

"Ofcourse! You'll all fit in because you three are just like us,  we were all like you before but as the days and months pass of hard training you'll be like us!" surprise yelled. 

"Why so quiet?" fleetfoot asked wave

Wave was staring and admiring spitfire the whole time. 

"Uh,  stop staring at me like that like a creep" spitfire snapped. 

Wave blinked and said. 

"s-sorry,  I was looking at something else hehe" wave lied. 

"You like spitty doo youuuu???" surprise whispered out of nowhere suddenly was beside wave.

"gah!" wave yelled. 

"Forgive her she's always like that" rapid fire said. 

"How long have you been on the team?" soarin asked. 

"can't remember" rapid replies

"a-alright" soarin said. 

"But hey who cares right? What matters is that you'll make yourselves feel at home!" surprise cheered the others cheered as well except for Soarin... 

"Hey soar what's with the down face?"  spitfire asked

"oh u-uh nothing... " he said

"Sure?" she asked to confirm and soarin nodded.

"Alright then" she said and walked out.

Soarin was thinking to himself... Does he even belong? Because back at his other team he was just the plain old tool sharpener... Just sharpens tools and weapons... And Not being able to actually use them...

Unlike his friends...

He sighed and walked to the training room to tell his coach or something to just call it quits..

Too bad the word quit isn't very common here...

When he opened the door he was quickly startled to see the captain or chief practicing alone! Look at those moves! Just Perfect! She could beat a group by herself!

She then flew fast around making circles and she kicked an axe!- wait an axe!?!!

before it could hit me she caught it in time

She threw the axe and walked towards me... 

Wait....

Could this really be the true meaning of fighting for freedom... Oh god she IS the fuckin definition of a winner!

Those magenta eyes, one look and your confidence will completely disappear!

Those amazingly wings,  one flap of them could sent you to the deepest bottom of the ocean!

That body of hers- wait... Soarin no... Be a good boy don't mind that *coughs*

I saluted,  "ma'am"

She raised a brow and said

"What are you doing here? Your too early ya know"

"i-i just want to practice early so that I c-could keep up with the others, ma'am" I said as straight forward as I could... 

"Right... Well use it if you'd like... I'll just watch you train.. " she said and those words terrored in my head.

T-the captain will watch me embarrass myself... Geez How fascinating...  -____-

"ma'am,  I would rather much train on my own" I said and her face got hardened

"And who are you to give me the authority to do that? When I say I'll watch.. I'll watch.. " she said

Oh geez...  I'm so dead... 

813 words! Hope u enjoyed!❤❤❤