Chapter 20 |📜 The Scroll 📜

Soarin's POV

I was just walking around the library to see if there are any good informations to be found. I ended up seeing a mysterious scroll at the end of the dark hallway.

As i walked towards it i grabbed the scroll and opened it.

I looked down at the title and read.

The history of the Crystal Empire

"*gasp* no way..."

The Crystal empire? That...that Sounds familiar.. I feel like ive heard about that place before.. Im not sure..

I looked down and continued reading

The crystal empire is ruled by an unknown king, the empire was protected by the legendary crystal heart. It uses its magic to prevent the empire from turning into a winter wasteland, It also uses its magic to serve peace and justice. Everything was going smoothly until something dark went upon his heart and changed his behavior.He was no longer the kind and caring king he used to be, instead his heart was preying for more power. He wants more than what he already has. It was not long before the other princesses heard about the crisis in the crystal Empire, The princess of the sun and moon had no other choice but to use the crystal heart against him. After his defeat, he was replaced by princess Mi Amore Cadenza the princess of love, amd peace was restored again...

And that was the end of it..

Crystal heart...

That sounds like a pretty magical force that will be able to defeat sombra..

Although...There is some problems..

First...I don't know how to look for the crystal heart or where to even search first..

And second.. The scroll didnt even say how to use the crystal heart...

"soarin?"

I yelled in surprise and quickly turned around.

I saw the captain trying to hold her laugh.

"what a chicken" she teased

I glared at her and said, "You startled me!"

She looked at me and said, "Well forgive me for that... I was just curious to what you were reading. It seemed serious, judging by the look of your face"

My face softened and I chuckled, "Well it is... You see.. I saw a brief history about the..Crystal empire" i started

"so?"

"The enemy was defeated by using the legendary Crystal heart, im positive that its just here in equestria.. We can use that crystal to defeat sombra" i explained

"now that's just stupid" she commented

I frowned at her and asked, "Why?"

"Cause im sure that the information you found is just a piece of nonsense made for a child's book" she said

"Its not.." i defended.

"How would you know? Look" she said and takes the scroll off my hoof

"It says here that he was defeated by two powerful princesses.. If they were real why didnt they stop sombra like how they stopped the crystal king?" she pointed out.

I looked at her and said,

"Why are you so against it?"

She looked at me and looked away saying nothing.

"I....Im not!.. I just dont want you to belive in something that's not real..Thats all" she said

i walked towards her and placed a wing on her shoulder. I went close to her ear and said,