EPILOGUE

Hello wattpaders! Im pretty sure some fans of "bruised" were waiting for this! Sorry ive been m.i.a! I have girly pain *cough* and ive been planning my bf's miami heat suprise party, any fans?! Anywho thank you for being so nice to me and supporting this book and following me on this journey but i must bid my farewells lol! Enjoy!! ❤

Epilogue

(one year later)

*screams of cheer*

It was finally it! I smiled at my beautiful mother while holding my high school diploma, she was in tears. Happy tears of course.  She deserves  it,  she is the best mother in the world! My father came beside her a gave her a peck in the cheek, I'm so happy they got back together. Now I'll feel more comfortable going to college. It was time for my speech and I stepped to the podium.

"I'm proud to say I'm in the graduating class of 2014 and may our future be bright along the way, I will sure miss senior pranks, Mr. Fickle's weird peanut head" laughs erupted in the auditorium  and I continued "OK OK I'm kidding buuuut in this world don't try to be perfect,  make as much mistakes as u can and learn from them, I could've never done this without my mom,  we have been to hell and back and she's the best person in the world, I love you ma" I ended doing a fist pump then pointing to her proudly.

She pointed back at me and wiped  her tears. It felt so good to make it so far and make my mother  proud, we sang our school anthem  then threw our caps to the air, my mother ran over to hug me,  we took pictures then left home. We had dinner and joked around.

****

I got up and got ready.

(sigh) "this is it I guess" I said aloud in the mirror.

I looked at my now healed body. Looks like I have white squiggly tattoos all over.  I frowned a bit,  these scars held memories. A man that wasn't worth sh*t! He will rot in jail and make a new pretty b!tch to those gay convicts in there. Haha he will never survive, once they know he hits women they will beat his a$$ up!

I went downstairs with my luggage and sat in the car,  my mother was quiet the whole ride to the airport, we parked and she turned to me.

"My baby is leaving me", she fumbled around with her fingers and burst into tears.

I held her in a tight hug and cried aswell, I wiped her tears and we got out the car.

We took pictures and I looked at her "I will always be your little boy mom,  don't worry I'll be back"

My mother nodded wiping her tears and hugged me again. I turned to the double doors to walk into the airport.  No matter how much ive healed I'll always be bruised.

THE END

..................................................................

OMG  it's over :( I love y'all!! Thank you for showing me y'all like the story! My neice is so happy!  Please share this story to friends ❤ I'd appreciate it!!

Vote...

Comment.... (silent readers atleast vote  if you don't want to comment)

Layna ❤