Four

I wanted to move away from the cove, far away from the Five-O family and find a smaller place to hide out. But I thought of Roman. I left hints for him to look for me at the cove, and if I ever move away again, he could never find me.

Blue was itching to get out of the house ever since I got him back from Valerie's. Blue is not allow to be out in the water, risking infection. So he has been in the house for a week. I did a great job avoiding Porter at all cost.

However, I wasn't so lucky today. The perimeter sensor has been acting up, going off at all random time, startling me and sending Blue dashing to the door and barking aggressively at nothing. The only way was to look for Porter. I sighed internally as I headed up to his house, with Blue in front of me, looking excited to see Porter.

Porter was already in his driveway, washing his truck with a half naked torso. After he was greeted by an excited bark and sloppy kisses from Blue, he turned his attention to me, "What a surprise,"

I was trying so hard not to look at his impressive well-defined body. I cleared my throat, making an effort of showing that I am not being affected, "The perimeter sensor,"

"I heard," Porter said, placing the wash sponge in the bucket and nodded his head to his house, "I need a drink."

I followed behind him, admiring his back and Blue strolling along side with him as if they were going in to a battle. I rolled my eyes at Blue, continued into Porter's house. He passed me a cold drink, "I will fix it once I'm done with my stuff."

"Um," I gave him a small smile and looked at Blue, "I think I'm good without the perimeter sensor. It's giving us a headache. I just need it to be down,"

Porter lifted his eyebrow at me and then at Blue, "Is he a good replacement for the sensor?"

"Definitely," I snorted at Blue, "He killed a bird for loitering in the backyard for too long,"

Porter laughed, and shook his head, "He will need proper training,"

I raised my brow, "Do you...?"

"Do I know how to train dogs?" Porter completed my question, "I do. I trained Bullet during my seal days. I will train him and tear down your perimeter sensor,"

"Thank you," I said and stood up, wanting to leave.

Porter clicked his tongue, "Thats it?"

I hesitated and smacked my lips together, "How much do you charge?"

He looked exasperated. He downed his drink and said, "You can't pay me by cash,"

"Okay..." I frowned, "Then...?"

"In exchange," He grabbed a shirt by that was hanging by his chair and put it on, grabbing his toolbox by the side and a leash for Blue. I was following behind his long strides when suddenly halted in front of me, causing me to walk right into his back.

Porter was stifling his smile when he turned around, his face was just inches away from me, "You have to show up to train with Blue and I. Regardless of the conditions, or the programme I am going to put him through. The owner has to be there to go through with him,"

Why do I need to go through the training with Blue?

Is Porter trying to get information from me?

Why is he so persistent?

Why me?

I was about to ask if he was related to Grayson Carter when Porter dropped the tool in his toolbox and clapped his hand together, "Perimeter sensor is down. The others look good. The camera in your driveway gets foggy easily. So I will drop by Uno's tonight to grab a new camera. Anything else you want to add on?"