Six

I was reading Grayson's recent dealing reports when I heard Blue running into the house and towards my room. He halted and gave me three barks as if he was telling me to get out of the house. I frowned and was about to grab my gun when Blue ran out with an excited bark.

By then I am pretty sure Blue is greeting someone and he came in to let me know who showed up. I left my gun on my desk and headed towards where Blue is trying to show me. To my surprise, instead of finding Porter, it was a yacht by the beach. My brows were raised. The cove is private territory which means other than Porter, there is no one else who got the balls to drive a yacht to a private territory.

Speaking of the devil, he walked out to the open and gave me a huge wave and a huge smile, "Hey! We've got ten minutes, hurry!"

Blue was jumping around me, asking me to hurry up so that he can go and join his buddy. I sighed, headed down to the beach while Blue was already running down to the shore to greet Porter. And, instead of jumping at Porter, Blue plopped his butt down on the shore, waiting for treats.

Porter praised Blue and then turned his attention to me, "I stole Uno's precious so that we can go for another adventure,"

"Didn't Uno said you crashed his jet?" I smiled, "And, he's willing to lend his yacht?"

Porter winked, "I said 'stole',"

I laughed, getting up the yacht with his help. Porter drove us all the way out to the sea and took out snorkelling equipment under the seat. He gave me a triumph smile, "I stole that too,"

"I cannot believe you are feeling proud," I laughed and grabbed the equipment, "what are we doing? Is this part of Blue's training?"

He waved his hand and said, "Let the dog get his off day. Today is about us,"

He helped me with my snorkelling equipment and then he said, "Now, don't freak out but there's a whale beneath us,"

I gasped and immediately headed towards the end of the yacht and saw an enormous sperm whale swimming under us. I grabbed Porter's arm, "Holy shit!"

"I told Uno there is sperm whale spotted and I needed to borrow his yacht. He said he will kill me before he lend me his precious," Porter chuckled, "Now I can die in peace after watching your reaction,"

"Holy shit!" I couldn't stop gawking at the huge whale. He gave me a nudge, "Come on, let's go,"

"Wait? What?" My eyes widened at the thought of getting into the water and swimming with the whale, "Are you sure it is fine?"

"You do know how to swim right?"

"Yes,"

"Then there is nothing to worry about," He smiled, held my hand and said, "Let's go. Blue, come on,"

The three of us jumped into the water and with our hands still entwined together, we swim towards the whale to catch up with it. Porter turned to check on Blue and I then continued leading towards the whale.

It was even larger in the water. And it was absolutely amazing. I was in awe. I would never thought I'd have the chance to witness such amazing thing. I looked at Porter, he was sharing the same thought as me. We were by then swimming right above the whale.

We spend another 15 minutes in the water then decided we are done. We swim back to the yacht and Blue was already up there, greeting us with a lolled tongue. I removed my snorkelling equipment, still feeling my adrenaline pumping, I held Porter's arm and jumped up and down, "That is a whale!"

Porter threw his head back and laugh, "Amazing right?"

"Does this happen often?"

"Nope," Porter replied and placed all the equipment aside before we trip on it, "Once in a lifetime,"