Twelve

<Porter>

Roman got up into my chair effortlessly and I marvelled at the fact that he is not limping, "Look at you, walking with your head held high," Roman chuckled, "Lots of therapy, lots of rehab, lots of drugs too,"

I rolled my eyes and started the rented SUV from Damien. Roman looked at the interior, "Bad ass ride,"

"Not the baddest," I said, "After the case is closed, I am getting a Range Rover,"

Roman let out a low whistle, "Love it. How is Blair...shit, I just keep forgetting. How is Amelia doing?"

I laughed, "Doesn't matter anyway. Call her whatever you like."

"Look at you, all in love and everything,"

"Another thing I needed to do once the case is closed," I prompted, telling him my dream, "I am going to merge our two houses into one, you can move in with us,"

Roman stared at me like a deer on headlights, "Man, I can't accept that."

"Of course you can. You can't stay in the facility forever. Amelia and I had talked about it. She said either you accept the merging or you buy the cove from her,"

"I will think about it," Roman said, "any more bomb you gonna drop on me?"

"Yes," My face was sporting a huge grin. And Roman laughed, "Oh man, I can read you so easily. Have you bought a ring?"

"Sure, I did," I opened the dashboard for him, and threw him a Tiffany box, "You think she'd like it?"

Roman let out a low whistle and chuckled, "Man, she is going to love it! I am so happy for you. And for Amelia,"

That moment was interrupted by a call from Damien. My face fell and I almost didn't want to pick it up, "Hey,"

Damien was quiet on the other side then he said, "Amelia is gone,"

<Amelia>

I woke up with a massive headache. I was going to lift my hand to massage my temple when I realised my hands were tied to the bed. I sat up and noticed my surroundings were different. My breath began to quicken. Blue!

Blue was bleeding.

Then I remembered the system were down.

Grayson Carter. Grayson Carter came for me. He is here. And he just drugged me and tied me up. I scream and I scream and I scream so loud that I thought my throat was going to give up on me. I pulled the chain that was locked by the bed and I pulled so hard that my wrist were turning red.

But I didn't care.

I need to know Blue is okay.

I need to tell Porter to not come back. I need to tell him that I love him so much that I can't allow anything to happen to him.

I grabbed the lamp beside me and I threw at the window. Instead of the window shattering into pieces, it was the lamp. Grayson reinforced the damn window. He was going to keep me here. I grabbed a sharp piece of glass from the shattered lamp and save it in my clenched fist.

Grayson Carter is going to come through the door.

I am going to end his life.

Speaking of the devil, a beep sound rang and the door opened. The room is so empty that I could hear his boots echoing throughout the room. His blue eyes and perfectly defined face showed up right in front of me, "Oh, darling, I have missed you so so so much,"