Ten

I am speechless. So freaking grateful for Porter that my heart swells up. Porter arranged a meeting with the veterans for Roman. A few of them lost their legs to war. When Roman first agreed to have a sit down and listen to them, I told Porter I am bringing him out for dinner.

We both leaned against the wall, watching as Roman is listening in to the various options for his prosthetics. Porter cleared his throat and whispered, sounding very impatient, "So where are we going for dinner tonight?"

I smiled, making fun of his impatience, "Surprise,"

He groaned, earning the attention from Roman who lifted his brows up. I waved Roman off, "He is being dramatic,"

Roman chuckled and resumed his meeting. I nudged Porter, "Behave and you'll find out later,"

He clicked his tongue in playful annoyance and took a long strides towards Roman, to check if Roman needs help. I don't believe when Porter said he is doing everything for me. Porter was a Lieutenant for ten years. He has been a rock for a lot of them in Naval base. When it comes to his Navy Seals family, he will never say no. I watched as Porter sat down and listened in with Roman.

Porter is so damn sweet for me.

In my entire life, I have nothing but a dark cloud looming over me. Porter is like a blue sky, he cleared so much obstacles in front of me, for me to see clearly. He had so much faith in me that I started having faith in myself. I started to see my future with him. And I finally believe, everything is possible when I am with him.

.

With the help from Valerie and Uno, we decorated the entire cove into a movie theatre. Uno hung up fairy lights and set up a medium size movie screen by the shore. Valerie decorated our dinning table with fancy plates and flowers — which I told them Porter won't even blink an eye on that. But  well, Valerie insisted.

Uno suggested that we should consider building a tiki bar by the beach and Valerie suggested that we should make it a bigger scale by decorating all the cliffs. I told Uno, that's a good idea and I will ask Porter and I diverted Valerie's attention to our food menu tonight.

Uno's mate named Poker — believe me, when Uno introduced me I went into an uncontrollable fit of laughter that almost got me collapsed on the ground. I know I was a little rude but the rest were laughing along with me.

"Where the hell do you get that name?" I asked, in the middle of our food planning. Poker looked up at me with his poker face and shrugged, "The guys in seals told me I should be named Poker since I always have that poker face,"

Uno began singing Lady Gaga's Poker face. It sent me to another laughing parade that ended up with me on the ground. Anyway, Poker is a chef in Uno's hotdog station. Uno gave him high praises that except for sausages, he could cook magnificently. That word — magnificent immediately got me say yes.

<Porter>

I was being blindfolded, the moment I got back to the cove after sending Roman to the facility. Amelia held onto my hand and carefully guiding me down the stone steps. I could smell that we are almost down by the beach. Blue almost tripped over me when he ran down. Amelia shrieked, "Blue!"

I heard two excited barks and following by a splash of water.

"Okay, what have you done?"

"What?"

"The beach, what did you do to the beach?" I asked. I could see faint lights through my blindfold and then it immediately covered with Amelia's shadow, "Wait, you can see through it?"