s i x

Jayceon

When I realized who it was, a strength took over me which made me bust down the door and angry at what I saw.

I seen this lightskin dude hovering over Chyna with her dress halfway up. She was trying to kick him from over her but the nigga just stayed there.

I tackled the nigga and started punching him with all the anger I had. Are you really that lame to try and rape a drunk girl? On her fucking birthday?

"Dang nigga, get off of me!" He managed to say covering his head in a fetal position.

I was deciding whether to get off ole dude or keep punching him in his shit. I couldn't even do that anyway because I felt Chyna trying to pull me off of him.

"Okay Jayceon stop!" She said crying.

"The fuck you mean stop? This nigga tried to rape you." I looked at her as if she was dumb.

"Ain't nobody tried to rape that broad." He said still on the ground.

"Yes you did!" Chy hiccuped. "You fucking locked me in here pulling my dress up! I don't want you!"

"Aye bruh, you needa leave because I really feel like knocking yo ass out." I told him with a straight face.

Next thing you know Xavier, Brian, Chasity, and Chanel came upstairs with a shocked look on their faces.

Xavier walked in the door frame looking shocked. "Bruh, my ass is grass. Why is my door on the floor mane?"

"This dude right here tried to rape her." I told them.

"Get out my house bruh or imma beat yo ass." He said to him nonchalantly, which made him quickly walk out.

I saw Chasity and Chanel trying to console Chyna, but she really wasn't trying to hear what they had to say at the moment. Hell, I wouldn't either.

"I'm bout to take her home. I'll catch y'all later." I told Brian and Xavier, dapping them up.

"Dang that's really crazy." Brian said.

"C'mon Chy, I'm about to take you home." I told her.

"Okay." She mumbled and stood up.

"We're coming over tomorrow RiRi!" Chanel said to her.

She did a slight nod and we were on our way out. I held her hand through the crowd of people and we made our way to my car. We got inside and she just leaned her head on her hand lazily.

"You okay?" I asked her starting the car.

"Mhm." She responded closing her eyes.

I decided to just let her take a small nap until we reached her house. It took us about 7 minutes till we finally made it to her nice looking house.

I nudged her arm which made her jump and wake up.

"We here." I told her and helped her out the car.

She started to stumble so I might as well walk her to her door because she does have porch steps.

I rung her doorbell and her mom came and opened the door. She looked very young and she was beautiful. I could tell who she got her looks from.

"Oh hey," she smiled. "And you are?"

"I'm Jayceon ma'am. I just walked her up here because she is very  tired." I smiled. Ian wanna tell her that Chy was full on drunk.

"Aw you're sweet. Chasity and Chanel told me about the party y'all planned. That was very nice of y'all." She cheesed at me.

"Yeah," I chuckled.