twenty - three

Chanel

After having my little breakdown in the car because of seeing my dad, I headed to Xavier and I's house to get ready for the baby shower.

I opened the door to hear some NBA Youngboy coming out the bathroom which meant that Xavier was taking a shower. I walked in to get my makeup and cut off his music just to be annoying.

"Man what the fuck?" He said looking out the curtain before seeing me. "Oh wassup, babymomma!"

"Xavier bye," I laughed. "We can leave in like 45 minutes, you know we have to make our grand entrance." I flipped my hair.

"That's fine with me babe." He said getting out of the shower. Seeing that just made me wanna tell him go back in so I can hop right in with him.

I heard him snicker. "What's so funny?" I asked, filling in my brows.

"I know you looking at my dick. Knowing good and well we gon get there wayyy later the way we be fucking." He said kissing my cheek and walking out.

"I was not!" I said defending myself. He knows me too well.

I finished doing my makeup and gave myself loose wand curls. Chyna told Xavier and I to wear white since the gender was a surprise to us and we would find out based on the decorations at the shower. I didn't really have the energy and all to plan a gender reveal considering the drama between my dad and Xavier.

"Baby you ready?" Xavier asked walking in.

"Almost." I replied, putting hoop earrings in.

"Ooooh, shit you look goood," He said roaming his hands on my body. "I bet you my son in there."

"Ugh, I'm so nervous and excited. All our friends know the gender of our baby except us." I frowned.

"Well we gotta leave so we can find out," He chuckled. "Let's dip."

"Wait wait, take some mirror pics with me." I cheesed.

Us taking mirror pics turned into him taking pics of me which lead to a mini photo shoot.

"Okay we gotta get going now forreal." He chuckled.

"Okay, we're all good now."

We hopped in the car and was on our way to the hall. I took a bunch of selfies and videos because I look good as hell, why not. It took us about 25 minutes to get there, and I texted the group chat to let the girls know we were in the parking lot.

Chyna M 🖤💋: omg yay, let me get the mic you guys can start walking in!

Chasity 😽🤞🏼: marie a host now 😂

"Alright, Chyna said we can walk in now." I took a deep breath.

"You nervous?" Xavier asked grabbing my hand. I nodded.

By the time we reached the doors we heard Chyna's voice, "Xavier and Chanel have now arrived everyone!"

Seeing all my friends and family really made me happy, but seeing the gender decorations made me ecstatic.