t w o

Chyna Marie

"I was thinking maybe y'all could sleep over the night before my birthday?" I asked Chanel and Chasity.

They both gave each other a look. Maybe they were up to something. They could be throwing me a party. I shook my head at the thought, they wouldn't do that they know I really don't like big celebrations.

" I can't spend the night Marie I gotta babysit my little brother and sister since my parents having a date night." Chasity said, frowning.

"I can't either me and Xavier supposed to be going to the movies, sorry RiRi." Chanel said with a mouth full of powdered donuts.

I sighed.

"I guess I'll just be allllll alone counting down to my birthday."

"Girl calm down." Chanel chuckled.

"Y'all can we just go home and not go to school for the rest of this week?" Chasity asked, changing the subject.

"Yesssss girl let's spend the night at your house tonight too!" Chanel clapped excitedly.

"I guess this'll make up for Friday night, let's go head and leave now." I said standing up to go throw away my food, Chanel and Chasity followed.

We walked out the cafeteria and started for Chasity's car.

"AYE! Where y'all going?" My heart dropped. I sighed a breath of relief when I turned around and saw it was Xavier.

"YOU SCARED ME BOY!" Chanel started hitting Xavier, jumping on his back, "Don't do that anymore!"

"Sorry baby, but you gon have to get off of my back girl." he chuckled, "You kinda heavy."

Man must be nice, I wish I had a boyfriend.

"Stop all that lovey dovey shit mane! C'mon before we get caught." Chasity started to run across the parking lot to her car, we did the same.

We all got in Chasity's car and drove off.

"So guys, where are we going?" I asked because they could be taking me off to who knows where.

"We can go to my crib, my parents at work." Xavier said.

"To Xavier's house we go!" Chasity yelled.

We drove about 10 minutes and ended up at Xavier's beautiful two-story house.

"Mane, I'm about to call Brian over here. I can't be with all of y'all girls." He chuckled when we walked in.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Chanel cocked her head to the side.

"I'm the only nigga!" He said while facetiming Brian.

"Hey babe!" Chasity jumped in front of Xavier.

"Aye bro, you trying to slide through and roll up? All these girls bout to give me a headache." He said.

"Xavier shut the hell up." I laughed.

"Yeah bro, I'll come through." He laughed.

*15 minutes later*

"Wassup y'all." Brian walked in.

"Hey brotherrrr!" I said and hugged him.

"Hey little boy." Chasity said and they kissed.

Wow, I'm deadass the only one not boo'd up, I thought.

We were all in his living room watching TV while the boys were smoking.

"Hey Xavier? Is Jay doing doing anything? Maybe he can slide through." He smirked.

Chasity and Chanel looked at me with a certain face, having me confused. Who is Jay?

"I'm bout to call him." Xavier said walking out.

Jayceon

I was sitting in my car rolling up a blunt when I get a call from my boy Xavier.

"Wassup bro," I said while putting the blunt up to my lips.

"You tryna come through? Me and Brian here and our girls. We also got a girl for you too bro." He chuckled.

I shook my head. "Don't be tryna get me cuffed or nothing bro, you know I don't do that relationship shit nomore." I told him.

The last time I got in a relationship, I got my heart broken. I did everything for this girl like buy her things, took her on vacations, and just gave my all to her. Come to find out she was cheating on me with multiple niggas and was using me for money. From that day on I never trusted a bitch with my heart. I just started messing with multiple girls for fun, never nothing serious.

"She is not even like ol' girl bruh. You don't even have to mess with her like that, just slide through." He said.

"Ight bro. I'm just coming to chill with y'all. I ain't getting close with no girl." I told him, starting my car.

While I was on the way to Xavier's house, I stopped at the gas station to get some gas and snacks because a nigga was lowkey getting the munchies. I got two bags of hot fries, gummy worms, and a bottle of Gatorade. I paid for my stuff and while I was walking out I bumped into a thick ass girl. Her face wasn't all that cute but she had an ass which was what I cared about. She looked about my age even though she had a little baby face.

"Oh my fault ma." I told her while licking my lips. She started blushing so I knew I was doing something right.

"Oh you're fine. I wasn't paying attention." She smiled. She had a pretty smile too bruh.

"You taken or anything? Because you look real beautiful and I'm tryna get to know you more if that's coo' witchu." I smiled at her.

"No I'm single," she blushed. "I'll give you my snapchat, if that's okay with you."

Or, you coulda just gone head and give me your number, I thought.

"That's coo' ma. I'll holla at ya." I winked at her while walking to my car.

"Okay." She giggled and walked inside.

"Another fuck buddy on my list." I laughed to myself and started up the car.

I continued driving to Xavier's crib which took me about five minutes. I walked up with my Gatorade and did the special knock we'd always do when we go over each other's house.

"Wassup bruh," Xavier said and we dapped each other up. We walked to the living room and seen Brian all boo'd up with this lightskin girl, this blasian looking girl on the couch, and another brownskinned girl on the couch too.

"Aye brudda brudda!" Brian said and we dapped each other up too. Xavier sat beside the blasian girl and put his arm around her so I figured that was his girlfriend. So, the brownskinned girl was the one they was tryna set me up with. She wasn't bad looking, but she looked like she was a goody two shoes.

"What y'all been doing in here?" I asked because it looked like they were sitting around doing nothing at all.

"Nothing really bro. We just decided to skip school and come to my crib." Xavier said.

"Oh yeah," he continued to talk, "That's Chasity, this is Chanel, and that's Chyna." He pointed to each of them.

"Wassup." I said to them. Chasity and Chanel said hey, but the Chyna girl just waved. I wonder what's up with her.

Imma figure it out.