n i n e

Krystal

I really can't believe Jayceon really called me talking so reckless. I tried calling him again but it turns out that he blocked me. We'll see how long he'll keep this up because I know he can't resist having sex with me.

I decided to call Bri'keria and ask could I come over so I can tell her this bullshit.

"Hello?" Bri'keria answered.

"Sis. Can I come over?" I asked her while trying to find my keys because I know she's gonna say yes.

"For what?" She said which caught me a lil off guard.

"Ms.Attitude," I started, "I need to tell you what Jayceon just did to me."

"Okay come over." she responded.

"On my way hunty." I said and hung up.

"Mamá, estoy a punto de ir a la casa de Bri'keria." I told my mom.

"¡Cuidate!" She said while cooking.

My mom cooks all the time. I'll be looking forward to coming back with a nice meal.

I hopped in my white 2017 Hyundai Sonata and started driving my way to Bri'keria's house. At a stop sign, I checked my snapchat and seen about 350 people viewed my snap of me and Jayceon.

A bunch of people saw it anyway so what's the point of deleting it. Hopefully that Chyna bitch saw it and knows that Jayceon's dick belongs to me.

I made it to Bri'keria's house and she opened the door for me. I walked in and seen Bri's older brother Jameer who's visiting from college. He's fine as hell.

I flirt with him sometimes and he flirts back so I know he thinks I'm attractive. I mean, who wouldn't?

I don't have his number though, just his instagram. From the way Jayceon's acting, I might have to have Jameer take his place.

"Hey Jameer," I smiled at him.

"Wassup." He nodded and smirked at me.

"Okayyyyy, anyway. C'mon Krystal go upstairs." she said.

We made it to her room and I laid on her bed. I was having a mini daydream of me riding Jameer's face. Man.

"Okay, so what Jayceon tell you?" She knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked her.

"Bitch what Jayceon tell you!" she exclaimed.

"Girl please simmer down," I don't know why she's acting so aggressive and different.

"Okay, so you know about the snapchat video right? Well he seen it or whatever and started fucking cussing me out about it. He didn't even let me get a word out!" I told her.

"Why was he so mad?" she snickered.

"Maybe because we're not a couple from what he said. He said that I'm cut off and he even blocked me. I don't know if he's really serious tho." I told her while opening my phone.

"Girl, I think he's serious." She said.

"Well, that's his loss then. He's gonna miss this pussy." I laughed.

Bri'keria

I'm happy as fuck that he finally cut Krystal off but I can't really show her that I'm happy because she's my friend you know.

I was starting to lowkey get annoyed by her sometimes because all she talks about sometimes is Jayceon, Jayceon, Jayceon.

I mean I do like when she tells their sex stories so I know what i'll have to deal with. I'm going to make sure I get Jayceon and he is mine.